Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Harden

Featured Replies

I'll be honest, the NCAA Tournament is one of the first times I have been able to watch him, but the last 2 games he has not shown me anything. 1/8, 4 turnovers, 3 assists last game against Temple and he has looked horrible so far against Syracuse. What am I missing here??

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be honest, the NCAA Tournament is one of the first times I have been able to watch him, but the last 2 games he has not shown me anything. 1/8, 4 turnovers, 3 assists last game against Temple and he has looked horrible so far against Syracuse. What am I missing here??

 

Agreed, he's a very good all around basketball player, like a James Posey, but I don't see him being a star in the league.

I've been very impressed with Glaser (sp.) from ASU...

  • Author
I've been very impressed with Glaser (sp.) from ASU...

 

Yes, without Glasser stepping up against Temple, we don't see the Sun Devils in this game. Harden had 9 points last game and has 0 far in the first half against Syracuse, with his team down 15. Can he not take a game into his own hands?

He is a smooth player, but honestly seems a little slow and out of shape.

He is a smooth player, but honestly seems a little slow and out of shape.

 

I thought the same. I'm not impressed

He has definitely not had an All-American tourney.

Well he, and his team are looking a little better all of a sudden.

There are certainly a couple of posters on here who over-hype the dude.

 

Nooooo!:sssh:

There are certainly a couple of posters on here who over-hype the dude.

I don't doubt he's a solid player. I have no basis of comparison for him to Meeks as I didn't see Harden play all that much. But he has certainly not looked impressive on this stage AT ALL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.