Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Harden

Featured Replies

He had a terrible tournament, but I'll still take Harden every day of the week....

 

Over Meeks, absolutely... He's a very good overall player, but towards the end of the year, I was more impressed with Douglas of FSU, and if you add in SF for wingmen, definitely Sam Young...

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To say Meeks is a better overall player than Harden IS laughable, IMO... IMO, there is no comparison between the two. I've only watched him in 5 games, but you can tell his overall skill level is higher than that of Meeks.

To say Meeks is a better overall player than Harden IS laughable... There is no comparison between the two.

 

:thumb:

 

Meeks has the advantage in shooting.

 

Harden has the advantage in leadership, ballhandling, passing, rebounding, defense, and finishing....

:thumb:

 

Meeks has the advantage in shooting.

 

Harden has the advantage in leadership, ballhandling, passing, rebounding, defense, and finishing....

 

I've heard this somewhere before... :idunno: :lol:

I've heard this somewhere before... :idunno: :lol:

 

:lol: I knew someone had said it in another thread, wasn't sure who...I just thought it needed to be brought up again.

Did anybody else see the PG from VCU I think it was? That kid other than Blake from Okl is the best I've seen in the tourny.

Did anybody else see the PG from VCU I think it was? That kid other than Blake from Okl is the best I've seen in the tourny.

Maynor is a stud...

Did anybody else see the PG from VCU I think it was? That kid other than Blake from Okl is the best I've seen in the tourny.

 

I think you're talking about Willie Warren... If so, he's a very good player. Keeping up with his recruiting here last year was humerous...

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

 

How laughable is it really to say a guy on the 2nd team All-America may be better than a guy on the first team?

 

Well here just let me name the games I did see of Harden.

 

Baylor, Cal, USC twice, UCLA, Washington twice, Oregon, BYU, Washington State, Arizona, Temple, and Syracuse.

 

That's 14 times I saw him play, and a lot more of highlights and clips of games. I have followed him all year long from day 1, trust me. Either way if you do or don't is fine with me :thumb:

 

If you think Harden is clearly better than Meeks your mistaken, or simply stirring the pot...

 

No, I don't believe I am mistaken. Meeks has the edge in the shooting department, but other than that he has nothing on him. But then again this is just me talking, what do I know.

 

 

 

No, I don't believe I am mistaken. Meeks has the edge in the shooting department, but other than that he has nothing on him. But then again this is just me talking, what do I know.

 

 

Apparently you know enough to realize that Harden is better than Meeks. :thumb:

Harden's line today read:

 

2-10 FG

0-5 3PT

6-8 FT

6 REB

5 AST

1 STL

2 TO

10 PTS

 

78-67 Loss

To say Meeks is a better overall player than Harden IS laughable, IMO... IMO, there is no comparison between the two. I've only watched him in 5 games, but you can tell his overall skill level is higher than that of Meeks.

 

I can't understand why one would say it's laughable, as if there's that big of a discrepancy between the two. I certainly think Harden is better, but not that much better. But of course, I'm not getting paid to evaluate talent, that's just my personal opinion.

Harden's line today read:

 

2-10 FG

0-5 3PT

6-8 FT

6 REB

5 AST

1 STL

2 TO

10 PTS

 

78-67 Loss

 

He had a terrible tournament no doubt, but 10, 6, & 5 is a pretty solid overall line.

Well all I can say is I hope Meeks doesn't play like that when the Wildcats are vying for the Sweet 16. Harden was just plain misearable. I'm sure he had a great season, but what I saw today was either a slow, or lazy dissinterested player. Just killed his team.

Well all I can say is I hope Meeks doesn't play like that when the Wildcats are vying for the Sweet 16. Harden was just plain misearable. I'm sure he had a great season, but what I saw today was either a slow, or lazy dissinterested player. Just killed his team.

 

I don't understand the whole "lazy, disinterested" criticism. I seem to remember a player at UK named Tayshaun Prince who seemed to play in slow-motion at times, but would anyone call him lazy? There are some players, both Prince and Harden are two of them, that appear to be going half-speed, or not hustling, when in reality, it's just the way they move, or the fact that they can just do things in a very fluid undercontrol manner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.