Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie fired?

Featured Replies

Tubby didn't leave him much better. Luckily Billy G got Patrick Patterson or UK wouldn't have had anything. Actually, I'm getting bored with the same argument. Like I said, forgive me if I don't share your same sentiments as to how great of a coach Tubby is.

 

Yea Gillispie got Patterson alright...And hasn't done jack with him...Thank goodness Tubby left Meeks...Like I said in another thread...A lab Monkey could do a better job of coaching than what Gillispie has done at UK this season...:thumb:

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tubby might not have been the best coach that we could have had at UK, but He is better than Billy G...

 

Tubby's in the big Dance Billy G is in the little dance...

 

Look what Tubby took over at Minnesota...I think Billy G. has had much more to work with...

 

Billy G went deeper into the dance each of the last two seasons so who was the better coach then?

Tubby didn't leave him much better. Luckily Billy G got Patrick Patterson or UK wouldn't have had anything. Actually, I'm getting bored with the same argument. Like I said, forgive me if I don't share your same sentiments as to how great of a coach Tubby is.

 

Tubby would've had Patterson and Lucas, thus curing the number one UK problem..... PG play.

Billy G went deeper into the dance each of the last two seasons so who was the better coach then?

 

At Kentucky and at Minnesota...Tubby...:thumb:

Tubby would've had Patterson and Lucas, thus curing the number UK problem..... PG play.

 

That's what I believe also...:thumb:

The pizza delivery guy told me he hadn't heard anything.

Tubby would've had Patterson and Lucas, thus curing the number one UK problem..... PG play.

Assuming Lucas would have stayed.

Assuming Lucas would have stayed.

 

He left UF because he was the odd man out, that wouldn't be the case at UK.

He left UF because he was the odd man out, that wouldn't be the case at UK.

 

Exactly...Porter would be the one leaving...

Regardless of what BCG has or hasn't done, it doesnt mean that Tubby leaving wasnt still in UK and TS best interest.--- It was a good divorce either way IMO.

The pizza delivery guy told me he hadn't heard anything.

 

:laugh:

Regardless of what BCG has or hasn't done, it doesnt mean that Tubby leaving wasnt still in UK and TS best interest.--- It was a good divorce either way IMO.

 

He chose to Leave UK for Minnesota...That should tell you something...

He chose to Leave UK for Minnesota...That should tell you something...

 

Meaning he didn't get fired, f he chose to leave, right?

 

I am simply saying that just because BCG hasn't worked out or doesn't seem to be, that Uk and Tubby parting ways still was the best for both.

I heard that T. Boone Pickens sent a jet to Lexington for Gillispie. OH wait that was last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.