Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie fired?

Featured Replies

He is out as far as I am hearing and the next coach has UK ties and their team is still playing.:sssh:

There were meeting yesterday....

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not like Gillispie...But I would like to see him get one more year.../How about half a year...If things are not improved by the end of the first semester...Send him packing...

He is out as far as I am hearing and the next coach has UK ties and their team is still playing.:sssh:

There were meeting yesterday....

 

WO...Sounds like a OK State...

I do not understand this right before the first NIT game.

I do not understand this right before the first NIT game.

 

Might be the first and only?

Might be the first and only?

 

Aww now don't think that way!:D

WO...Sounds like a OK State...

 

Please not him.

Aww now don't think that way!:D

 

I don't want to think that way. Maybe if they fire him and his assistant takes the team the rest of the way on a NIT run he will get the job. :lol::ohbrother:

Please not him.

 

Yea I hear you...I pretty much feel the same way...:thumb:

WO...Sounds like a OK State...

 

 

Could be Tubby. :D:D

  • Author
Could be Tubby. :D:D

 

Please no.....

Please no.....

 

Isn't Tubby's team playing in the big Dance...:popcorn:

He is out as far as I am hearing and the next coach has UK ties and their team is still playing.:sssh:

There were meeting yesterday....

 

 

What about Jim Boehim? His wife is from Harlan, went to school through the eighth grade in Harlan. She later attended UK and then lived in Lexington, where Boeheim met her at a Kentucky Derby party in 1994........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.