Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie fired?

Featured Replies

1) I agree.

 

2) He's already had a chance to prove he's not the right guy for the job.

 

3) Would love to see that one.

 

 

You want to see me angry? :p

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it is....good question that is.

 

Billy D. :isurrender:

Yes it is....good question that is.

 

Ah the mind games. Good times.

This continues to be one of the craziest seasons in so many ways. :isurrender:

You want to see me angry? :p

 

No, would just like to see Rick come back.:D

No, would just like to see Rick come back.:D

 

Give him $50 Million 10 year contract, President and Head Coach.:p

  • Author
He is a Class Act for #1...

 

At least Tubby got the cats in...But I know You would rather they play in the NIT than be lower than a 9 seed...:isurrender:

 

He took a Minnesota Team to the Tournament this year with Less talent than The cats have...I can respect that...

 

I don't beg for his return...I just think it's sad that He left the the Holy Grail of Basketball to coach at Minnesota...

 

Did you check what he did at KY his last two seasons, with no hope of fixing anything. I mean look at what we're doing now. Heck, a lot of people are calling for Billy G to be fired, and you saw what he did with Joe Crawford and Ramel Bradley in one season. I'm sorry, but I'm just not sold that Tubby Smith was the best coach that we could have here at KY.

It would be a huge mistake. A huge flaw in thinking would be the hope that certain players would stay if Billy G was gone. I think the player that matters most (Patterson) is already going to be gone regardless. I think other players will be gone regardless. I think we'd probably lose Orton if this happens, and then what does UK have coming next year?

 

Billy G has not been perfect. Heck, he hasn't even been good. But without real cause (and no, missing the NCAA in his second year is not cause), I can't see firing him before at least 4 years.

Did you check what he did at KY his last two seasons, with no hope of fixing anything. I mean look at what we're doing now. Heck, a lot of people are calling for Billy G to be fired, and you saw what he did with Joe Crawford and Ramel Bradley in one season. I'm sorry, but I'm just not sold that Tubby Smith was the best coach that we could have here at KY.

 

Tubby might not have been the best coach that we could have had at UK, but He is better than Billy G...

 

Tubby's in the big Dance Billy G is in the little dance...

 

Look what Tubby took over at Minnesota...I think Billy G. has had much more to work with...

How long will it take to know for sure whether or not if it is true.

How long will it take to know for sure whether or not if it is true.

 

:sssh:It's a secret...:lol:

  • Author
Tubby might not have been the best coach that we could have had at UK, but He is better than Billy G...

 

Tubby's in the big Dance Billy G is in the little dance...

 

Look what Tubby took over at Minnesota...I think Billy G. has had much more to work with...

 

Tubby didn't leave him much better. Luckily Billy G got Patrick Patterson or UK wouldn't have had anything. Actually, I'm getting bored with the same argument. Like I said, forgive me if I don't share your same sentiments as to how great of a coach Tubby is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.