Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie fired?

Featured Replies

1) If this is the way UK is handling the situation, it's crappy. Either the man has a job or he doesn't. You don't tell him he's gone after the next game.

 

2) I hope LABS is talking about Tubby!

 

3) If LABS is talking about Rick Pitino, I'm going to be VERRRYYY angry!

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Isn't Tubby's team playing in the big Dance...:popcorn:

 

Yeah, and if he were coaching Uk, we'd probably be in the big dance....as a number 10 or 11 seed. I'd just as soon not make it.

^ He isn't talking about either. :lol: But I wish it was Slick Rick.

  • Author
What about Jim Boehim? His wife is from Harlan, went to school through the eighth grade in Harlan. She later attended UK and then lived in Lexington, where Boeheim met her at a Kentucky Derby party in 1994........

 

uh...no.

  • Author
1) If this is the way UK is handling the situation, it's crappy. Either the man has a job or he doesn't. You don't tell him he's gone after the next game.

 

2) I hope LABS is talking about Tubby!

3) If LABS is talking about Rick Pitino, I'm going to be VERRRYYY angry!

 

 

As a Louisville fan, I'd say you are.

1) If this is the way UK is handling the situation, it's crappy. Either the man has a job or he doesn't. You don't tell him he's gone after the next game.

 

2) I hope LABS is talking about Tubby!

 

3) If LABS is talking about Rick Pitino, I'm going to be VERRRYYY angry!

 

1.I agree 100%

2.I don't think Tubby will ever do that again...And could not blame him...

3.I don't see Pitino coming back...He has it made in Louisville...

Yeah, and if he were coaching Uk, we'd probably be in the big dance....as a number 10 or 11 seed. I'd just as soon not make it.

 

Yea I agree with you there...The NIT is the place to be...:rolleyes:

God, this is horrible timing IMO, if we can't lock someone up soon, I think we will lose Patterson, Meeks and Orton, as well as hood possibly.

Very bad PR move if this is true.

 

 

Honestly, if anyone should be fired it should be Barnhart.

  • Author
Yea I agree with you there...The NIT is the place to be...:rolleyes:

 

Tubby would have taken us there, just a matter of time. I've never been able to figure out for the life of me why people are so big on him, and I guess I never will. We barely made the tourney under him his last two years and yet people beg for his return.

He is out as far as I am hearing and the next coach has UK ties and their team is still playing.:sssh:

There were meeting yesterday....

 

Still playing...

 

Which tournament is the question.

1) If this is the way UK is handling the situation, it's crappy. Either the man has a job or he doesn't. You don't tell him he's gone after the next game.

 

2) I hope LABS is talking about Tubby!

 

3) If LABS is talking about Rick Pitino, I'm going to be VERRRYYY angry!

 

1) I agree.

 

2) He's already had a chance to prove he's not the right guy for the job.

 

3) Would love to see that one.

Getting rid of Barnhart statements are getting very old.

Tubby would have taken us there, just a matter of time. I've never been able to figure out for the life of me why people are so big on him, and I guess I never will. We barely made the tourney under him his last two years and yet people beg for his return.

 

He is a Class Act for #1...

 

At least Tubby got the cats in...But I know You would rather they play in the NIT than be lower than a 9 seed...:isurrender:

 

He took a Minnesota Team to the Tournament this year with Less talent than The cats have...I can respect that...

 

I don't beg for his return...I just think it's sad that He left the the Holy Grail of Basketball to coach at Minnesota...

Still playing...

 

Which tournament is the question.

 

Yes it is....good question that is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.