Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie fired?

Featured Replies

Meaning he didn't get fired, f he chose to leave, right?

 

I am simply saying that just because BCG hasn't worked out or doesn't seem to be, that Uk and Tubby parting ways still was the best for both.

 

I am huge Tubby supporter and fan, but I agree that it might have been time to move on.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Yea Gillispie got Patterson alright...And hasn't done jack with him...Thank goodness Tubby left Meeks...Like I said in another thread...A lab Monkey could do a better job of coaching than what Gillispie has done at UK this season...:thumb:

 

:thumb: I'm sure Tubby would have done with Meeks what he did with Crawford and Bradley. Patterson averaged nearly 19 pts a game this season and nearly 10 boards. I'd say that's more than Jack wouldn't you? Regardless, Tubby didn't do anything with the talent he did have.

This thread has gone astray. If you want to discuss the issue of Billy G's supposed firing, then please start another thread. Just make sure to keep it on topic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.