March 15, 200917 yr St Mary's, Creighton, Penn St, Auburn, and San Diego State got shafted. Arizona, Maryland, and Minnesota got gifts. Minnesota deserved to be in over any of the other teams you mentioned, especially Penn State.
March 15, 200917 yr Yes you can. You can't be that naive to think they don't take injuries into consideration in the selection process. They lost 2 games with Mills. They were a completely different team with him on the court. The loss to Gonzaga was his 2nd game back, sorry if I don't think he was 100% in that one.... Is that the same Gonzaga that Arizona beat?
March 15, 200917 yr Well they do have a chance to win a game. Being placed at a 16 and they don't. That's why I said in the other thread that its good and bad.
March 15, 200917 yr Chattanooga's RPI is #174. Wouldn't it make sense that Chattanooga plays Alabama State in the play-in game?
March 15, 200917 yr Minnesota deserved to be in over any of the other teams you mentioned, especially Penn State. You're entitled to your opionion, but IMO the #8 team from a conference shouldn't get in over the #5 team from the same conference.
March 15, 200917 yr Morehead's RPI is #142 Alabama State's RPI is #179 Well then tell us who you think should be in the playin game. BTW this is pretty trivial when discussing the topurnament as a whole. We won't be talking about these teams next wwek.
March 15, 200917 yr Yes you can. You can't be that naive to think they don't take injuries into consideration in the selection process. They lost 2 games with Mills. They were a completely different team with him on the court. The loss to Gonzaga was his 2nd game back, sorry if I don't think he was 100% in that one.... And what makes you think he is 100% now?
March 15, 200917 yr I am fine with the tournament selection. I really don't think anyone got shafted bad. St. Marys has the only argument. IMO
March 15, 200917 yr Well then tell us who you think should be in the playin game. BTW this is pretty trivial when discussing the topurnament as a whole. We won't be talking about these teams next wwek. I think Chattanooga should be playing Alabama State in the play-in game. That would be #174 vs. #179 in the RPI. Its not trivial to those of us that support Morehead and graduated from there. And, as I said earlier, I'm very happy with the opportunity to actually get a win.
March 15, 200917 yr You're entitled to your opionion, but IMO the #8 team from a conference shouldn't get in over the #5 team from the same conference. Conference standings have little to do with it. Minnesota has better wins than Penn State, as is evident from their victory over the #1 overall seed in the tournament.
March 15, 200917 yr They aren't one of the bottom two teams in the whole tourney. They may have been a 16-seed, but they should be a step above the play-in game. I agree,and think the 3 SEC teams also got shafted,all 3 should have been seeded higher.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.