March 15, 200917 yr Top 50 wins means alot and Zona had 6... Top 50 wins mean something, but not victories over a common opponent, which is what was being inferred....
March 15, 200917 yr I agree,and think the 3 SEC teams also got shafted,all 3 should have been seeded higher. I almost thought Morehead might creep up to the 15-level, but I was way off.
March 15, 200917 yr Conference standings have little to do with it. Minnesota has better wins than Penn State, as is evident from their victory over the #1 overall seed in the tournament. As far as I know they only have 1 better win. Louisville early in the season. Penn State has a road win against Michigan State and a road win against Illinois.
March 15, 200917 yr And what makes you think he is 100% now? He was cleared to play roughly two weeks ago, and he's played a couple games to get the rust off.
March 15, 200917 yr The loss to Gonzaga was his 2nd game back, sorry if I don't think he was 100% in that one.... Isn't that the point? 3rd game back is the Dance...
March 15, 200917 yr I almost thought Morehead might creep up to the 15-level, but I was way off. What was Morehead's record?
March 15, 200917 yr Isn't that the point? 3rd game back is the Dance... 4th would be in the dance....
March 15, 200917 yr He was cleared to play roughly two weeks ago, and he's played a couple games to get the rust off. And how in the world do you know that the rust is off?
March 15, 200917 yr And how in the world do you know that the rust is off? It normally doesn't take more than a couple games....How do you know it wouldn't be?
March 15, 200917 yr 4th would be in the dance.... Still. They had their doors blown off by Zaga with him back. That's the snap shot used in the room...
March 15, 200917 yr It normally doesn't take more than a couple games....How do you know it wouldn't be? Because I look at the facts. The numbers. Look at the game he played against Gonzaga. Case closed. Hello NIT.
March 15, 200917 yr Still. They had their doors blown off by Zaga with him back. That's the snap shot used in the room... Which is complete crap. How can they expect him to be 100% in his 2nd game back after missing over a month?
March 15, 200917 yr Because I look at the facts. The numbers. Look at the game he played against Gonzaga. Case closed. Hello NIT. Look at the 1st half he played against Gonzaga before he got hurt....Hello NCAA.
March 15, 200917 yr Look at the 1st half he played against Gonzaga before he got hurt....Hello NCAA. Actually, not hello NCAA, they arent in the tournament ;-)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.