Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who got the Shaft?

Featured Replies

I think LSU got shafted in the seeding. They are the regular season SEC champs and were ranked in the top 20....they get an 8 seed?

 

I know there is the perception that the SEC is bad, but it seems to me the committee is trying to make sure that impression stays by making 2 SEC teams play 1 seeds in the second game. I'm cheering big time for Tennessee(they deserve an 8) and LSU to pull the upsets and screw up all the brackets.

 

I did think LSU could have got a 6th seed, but I won't be surprised if Butler knocks them off.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Top 50 wins means alot and Zona had 6...

 

Were any of these wins on the opponents home floor?

Creighton should be in over a couple of the big 10 teams.

Were any of these wins on the opponents home floor?

 

No.

 

SDSU

Gonzaga (neutral)

Kansas

Washington

USC

UCLA

I love how people are saying that St. Mary's got shafted, yet they are not even a #1 seed in the NIT

I love how people are saying that St. Mary's got shafted, yet they are not even a #1 seed in the NIT

 

The NCAA also seeded the NIT.

I did think LSU could have got a 6th seed, but I won't be surprised if Butler knocks them off.

 

LSU should have been no worse than a 6 seed. Butler could knock them off, but they should be playing an 11 or 12 seed instead.

LSU should have been no worse than a 6 seed. Butler could knock them off, but they should be playing an 11 or 12 seed instead.

 

I don't think they are no better than a 6th seed. They're an average team in a bad conference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.