Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who got the Shaft?

Featured Replies

I say St. Mary's got it pretty bad and I think Auburn should have been in as well.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easily St. Mary's. Absolutely no way they shouldn't be in, when a joke of a team like Arizona got in. Absolutely pathetic.

St. Mary's is the only one.

Wisconsin should have not gotten in.

UK fans

I don't think Morehead State should have got the play in game. I thought If you won your conference tournament you avoided that? That being said....GO EAGLES!!!!!

I don't think Morehead State should have got the play in game. I thought If you won your conference tournament you avoided that? That being said....GO EAGLES!!!!!

 

It is usually conference winners.

  • Author
I don't think Morehead State should have got the play in game. I thought If you won your conference tournament you avoided that? That being said....GO EAGLES!!!!!

 

They might get 2 games out of it instead of 1.

They might get 2 games out of it instead of 1.

 

Plus a win.

Honestly, I don't think any team left out got the shaft. St. Mary's didnt deserve to get in IMO

Honestly, I don't think any team left out got the shaft. St. Mary's didnt deserve to get in IMO

 

I agree, play better next year.

The thing about any team on the bubble is you can make a case why they should not be in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.