Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 76 Syracuse 66

Featured Replies

Sorry only Louisville fans allowed in here?:idunno:

 

No. But you're like the guy who shows up to the party and tells everyone that from now on its a cash bar. We're celebrating and excited and you want to talk about things that occurred last year.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I was always a big Johnny Flynn fan, but he has cemented himself as my favorite non-UofL player now.

 

He is a class act. He is giving UofL mad props right now during the post game news conference. Called McGee the pit bull, said fatigue was not a factor, that UofL just beat them. Just a classy kid.

I personally think UL deserved the overall #1 seed based on their performance the last few weeks. That said,I'm not sure where the first rounds are to be played,but I'll Guarantee that UNC is not playing far from Greenville.

Way to go Cards.:dancingpa:dancingpa Very proud of all of them , but especially Preston Knowles....what a spark he gives to the team 12 points tonight too besides his great defense.:thumb:

What a tourney for the Orangeman...my hats are off to you too.

 

You homer, Goldie.:D

You keep asking if I remember. Do you think I'm senile or something? :lol:

 

Just trying to help.

 

This will be my last post about Louisville because Hearsay said so.

 

Good Luck to Louisville in the Tourney.

I think they get the #1 overall seed. 20-2 since January 1, they won both the Regular Season and Conference Tournamnet Titles in the toughest conference in America, in arguably its toughest year ever. To do that, is an amazing feat. They are playing the best basketball in the country RIGHT NOW and should be rewarded for that with the #1 overall seed

UNC lost in the Semis without Lawson.
Granted, who do you think deserves it?
  • Author
Way to go Cards.:dancingpa:dancingpa Very proud of all of them , but especially Preston Knowles....what a spark he gives to the team 12 points tonight too besides his great defense.:thumb:

What a tourney for the Orangeman...my hats are off to you too.

 

Knowles keep them in it in the first half...

 

:ylsuper:

Just trying to help.

 

This will be my last post about Louisville because Hearsay said so.

 

Good Luck to Louisville in the Tourney.

 

Well, now I feel bad for acting grumpy. If you want to pop the cork with us dude, I'd love to see you keep posting.:isurrender:

Have fun and celebrate U.L. fans, you deserve to. I'll leave you to it now. I'm gone.

Just trying to help.

 

This will be my last post about Louisville because Hearsay said so.

 

Good Luck to Louisville in the Tourney.

 

Great Post!!! Finally!! Thank You!!

  • Author

Pitino, T Will and McGee on ESPN NEWS doing the press conference right now...

  • Author
Great Post!!! Finally!! Thank You!!

 

:thumb:

 

:banana:

Great job Cards, I'm lookin real hard at them on Monday for a final four. Preston MVP, losing team MVP always bothered me.

You homer, Goldie.:D

 

Yes I am.:thumb: :D

 

Knowles keep them in it in the first half...

 

:ylsuper:

 

 

I agree. And to think when he signed with UofL many thought he would red shirt his Freshman year and didn't think he would contribute at all. He definitely chose the right school and coach for him.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.