Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 76 Syracuse 66

Featured Replies

Way to go Cards! They have earned the overall #1 seed. Those above them lost and they just won the championship in the toughest conference in the land.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jealous Much:confused:

 

None. Just because I make a post and you dont agree with it that makes me Jealous?:ohbrother:

I see now where you said #1 OVERALL seed. That's possible. No steak dinner for you.

 

:D:thumb:

Great win by Louisville, in a conference that has been the toughest conference in the history of college basketball this season, they came away with both the regular season and tournament titles. Terrence Williams is a great player, I'm a UK fan, but T-Will is my favorite player in the country, his motor doesn't quit and he just enjoys playing basketball.

 

I have to tip my hat to Jonny Flynn, Eric Devendorf, Arinze Oanaku, Paul Harris, Andy Rautins and the rest of the Orange for playing a great Big East tournament. They should, and will IMO, be rewarded with a high seed-I think a 4. Flynn is one of the best players in the country and he has a heart the size of the state of New York.

Didnt you hear Shulman say Wiiliams Raped him?:ohbrother:

 

 

No. Maybe because I was screaming for joy. So, since (as your username states) you know it all, can you fill me in?

  • Author
None. Just because I make a post and you dont agree with it that makes me Jealous?:ohbrother:

 

No....

 

There resume over the last twelve games is better than anyone in the nation. I'm not saying they will be the number one overall, just think they are in the discussion.

 

Quite frankly, I don't care. Winning the toughest conference in the country, (regular season/conference) is an amazing season.:ylsuper:

Congrats to the BGP/U.L. fans on the Big East overall and tournament championships. I look for U.L. to be the #1 overall seed in the NCAA, the Cards have had a great season and I do look for them to be a final 4 team and possibly NC.

 

Also, I was glad to see that Flynn was named tourney MVP, imo that was well deserved. What a tournament by Flynn and the Syracuse team, to go 4 games in 4 nights, one in 6ot's followed by another ot game and then tonight th Syracuse kids showed what they are made of.

 

On a side note, the main problem that I see U.L. having in the NCAA is if the officials decide to make the "walking" call a prority:D. I personally think that about 1/2 of the time that E. Clark touches the ball he shuffles his feet and walks with it never being called. O.K., maybe not that much but Clark and other U.L. players got away with walking several times imo. Those in no way had an effect on the outcome imo, just that it wasn't called hardly at all.

 

Congrats again to U.L. and their fans on here on the win, was a well deserved one. :thumb:

  • Author

Joe Lunardi just said the Cards have the one seed in the south locked up... Also said they might be the number one overall.

 

UNC, Pitt and Memphis the other 3.

No....

 

There resume over the last twelve games is better than anyone in the nation. I'm not saying they will be the number one overall, just think they are in the discussion.

 

Quite frankly, I don't care. Winning the toughest conference in the country, (regular season/conference) is an amazing season.:ylsuper:

 

Not Jealous.:ohbrother:

 

Now we are down to the last 12 games to determine #1 overall seed?:isurrender:

 

What about the loss to UNLV at Home, Western in Nashville and Minnasota in Arizona? Those dont Count?:popcorn:

Not Jealous.:ohbrother:

 

Now we are down to the last 12 games to determine #1 overall seed?:isurrender:

 

What about the loss to UNLV at Home, Western in Nashville and Minnasota in Arizona? Those dont Count?:popcorn:

 

 

Should they count more than UNC's loss in their tournament? Or Pitt's? Or UConn's? Should the count more than any other teams' losses?

No. Maybe because I was screaming for joy. So, since (as your username states) you know it all, can you fill me in?

 

When he jumped on #12 from Syracuse and grabbed the ball and tossed it to Clark for a Dunk. Remember?

  • Author
Not Jealous.:ohbrother:

 

Now we are down to the last 12 games to determine #1 overall seed?:isurrender:

 

What about the loss to UNLV at Home, Western in Nashville and Minnasota in Arizona? Those dont Count?:popcorn:

 

Yes they count...

 

Like I said, the regular season and confernce champs FAR outweigh early season losses. They are 28-5. Lunardi just said they were in the conversation. I'll value his opinion.:p If you know anything about the seeding process, conference record/championships, last 12, RPI, SOS are the main factors

 

Let me ask you this, who is your squad?

When he jumped on #12 from Syracuse and grabbed the ball and tossed it to Clark for a Dunk. Remember?

 

 

I saw the play. I honestly don't listen much to what is said during a game. I'm concentrating on watching. It's like white noise. Or, do you remember when your mom would be doing something, and you'd be shouting her name and she didn't even hear her? It's like that.

  • Author
Should they count more than UNC's loss in their tournament? Or Pitt's? Or UConn's? Should the count more than any other teams' losses?

 

No, UofL losses count double. Didn't you know that? :jump:

Should they count more than UNC's loss in their tournament? Or Pitt's? Or UConn's? Should the count more than any other teams' losses?

 

UNC lost to FSU without Lawson

 

Pitt lost to WVU

 

UCONN lost to Syracuse in 6 OT's

 

:sssh::sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.