Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 76 Syracuse 66

Featured Replies

Congrats to the BGP/U.L. fans on the Big East overall and tournament championships. I look for U.L. to be the #1 overall seed in the NCAA, the Cards have had a great season and I do look for them to be a final 4 team and possibly NC.

 

Also, I was glad to see that Flynn was named tourney MVP, imo that was well deserved. What a tournament by Flynn and the Syracuse team, to go 4 games in 4 nights, one in 6ot's followed by another ot game and then tonight th Syracuse kids showed what they are made of.

 

On a side note, the main problem that I see U.L. having in the NCAA is if the officials decide to make the "walking" call a prority:D. I personally think that about 1/2 of the time that E. Clark touches the ball he shuffles his feet and walks with it never being called. O.K., maybe not that much but Clark and other U.L. players got away with walking several times imo. Those in no way had an effect on the outcome imo, just that it wasn't called hardly at all.

 

Congrats again to U.L. and their fans on here on the win, was a well deserved one. :thumb:

 

Everyone in college basketball walks. Tyler Hansbrough is king of walking and also flops. Heck, they're thinking about changing the walking rule in the NBA (no kidding) to accomodate Lebron James' 6-step layups.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes they count...

 

Like I said, the regular season and confernce champs FAR outweigh early season losses. They are 28-5. Lunardi just said they were in the conversation. I'll value his opinion.:p

 

Let me ask you this, who is your squad?

 

 

My Sqaud or who I root for?:ohbrother:

  • Author
UNC lost to FSU without Lawson

 

Pitt lost to WVU

 

UCONN lost to Syracuse in 6 OT's

 

:sssh::sssh:

 

Excuse, Excuse, Excuse.

 

Guess what all three have in common, losses.:walk:

UNC lost to FSU without Lawson

 

Pitt lost to WVU

 

UCONN lost to Syracuse in 6 OT's

 

:sssh::sssh:

 

 

So? You didn't answer my question. A case could be made that UL (at this point) obviously hadn't "found" their game. Frankly, I see the only absolutely inexplicable loss as the Notre Dame loss. WKU will be dancing, and Minnesota may be.

So? You didn't answer my question. A case could be made that UL (at this point) obviously hadn't "found" their game. Frankly, I see the only absolutely inexplicable loss as the Notre Dame loss. WKU will be dancing, and Minnesota may be.

 

 

 

UNLV at Home?

UNLV at Home?

 

 

Early loss as well.

I saw the play. I honestly don't listen much to what is said during a game. I'm concentrating on watching. It's like white noise. Or, do you remember when your mom would be doing something, and you'd be shouting her name and she didn't even hear her? It's like that.

 

 

LOL I see now:clap::clap:

Not Jealous.:ohbrother:

 

Now we are down to the last 12 games to determine #1 overall seed?:isurrender:

 

What about the loss to UNLV at Home, Western in Nashville and Minnasota in Arizona? Those dont Count?:popcorn:

The commitee puts alot into the ''what have you done for me lately". UL has accomplished the most lately. The reason I say their getting the overall seed is because UNC lost in the quarters and they were most likely going to recieve it

Early loss as well.

 

I didnt say it wasnt Remember?

UNLV at Home?

 

You're stretching it now. Go back to your Gillespie threads, or NIT threads, or whatever it is you all are discussing these days.

The commitee puts alot into the ''what have you done for me lately". UL has accomplished the most lately. The reason I say their getting the overall seed is because UNC lost in the quarters and they were most likely going to recieve it

 

 

 

UNC lost in the Semis without Lawson.

You're stretching it now. Go back to your Gillespie threads, or NIT threads, or whatever it is you all are discussing these days.

 

Sorry only Louisville fans allowed in here?:idunno:

I didnt say it wasnt Remember?

 

 

You keep asking if I remember. Do you think I'm senile or something? :lol:

Way to go Cards.:dancingpa:dancingpa Very proud of all of them , but especially Preston Knowles....what a spark he gives to the team 12 points tonight too besides his great defense.:thumb:

What a tourney for the Orangeman...my hats are off to you too.

Everyone in college basketball walks. Tyler Hansbrough is king of walking and also flops. Heck, they're thinking about changing the walking rule in the NBA (no kidding) to accomodate Lebron James' 6-step layups.

 

:thumb: I agree with you, U.L. is certainly not the only team that has players that do this reguarly, it is everywhere and Hanbrough is as bad about it as anyone. Tonight though, I believe that Clark was trying to get the record away from him (Hanbrough) :lol:. His name should be Earl "walk" Clark. :walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.