March 15, 200917 yr UofL got lucky that Syracuse was just flat out exhausted!!!! Yup :lol:, UofL is once again running on pure LUCK, hahaha.
March 15, 200917 yr I definately enjoyed this game as 2 of my favorite college players played (TWill and Flynn). T Will is an absolute stud. I dont know if there is anything the man can't do. Congrats to Louisville! Hopefully my fellow UK fans won't burn me for this, but I hope UL brings the National Championship to KY.
March 15, 200917 yr Saw this one coming. I wish Syracuse could have pulled this one off though. Playing 4 game s in 4 days in the toughest conference in the country and playing UConn, West Virginia, and then UofL is something not many teams in the country could do 3 days straight, especially the way that team had to do it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.