March 15, 200917 yr Author Didnt play at Pitt or Marquette or beat Pitt or UCONN in the Tourney. Lost to Western Ky, Minnesota. UNLV @ Home Beat a bad Kentucky team at home on a 30 footer. #1 Overall Seed No Chance. Keep drinking the haterade. Won the regular season. Won the conference championship (toughest in AMERICA). Only team in any power conference to do so. Beat Pitt at home. Won at Nova, won at Cuse, won at WVU, top ten RPI, have won 10 in a row:taz: 8-1 in true Big East road games, 19-2 in the Big East (counting the tourney)
March 15, 200917 yr Shulman said he just got Raped. I hope Williams doesnt get in trouble. Flynn MVP What does that mean. :confused:
March 15, 200917 yr Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. It is fun to watch this team. It is a joy to watch McGee and Knowles and Smith play defense. It is a joy to watch Clark sky for rebounds and Williams zip passes all over creation. I really hope they can take it all the way. They have 8 guys who can play with no drop-off in any of the combinations. That means they can give a lot of fouls and swat at the ball with vigor all game long.
March 15, 200917 yr They just won the toughest conference in America regular season and tourney. UL is very deserving of the overall 1 seed Is that the only part you read in my Post:idunno:
March 15, 200917 yr No Chance 1. UNC lost in semis 2. Pittsburgh lost in qtrs 3. UConn lost in qtrs 4. Memphis St. won CUSA 5. Louisville won Big East This means that UL would just move ahead of Pitt and UConn, and UNC would drop behind UL. I think the NCAA would give UL benefit of the doubt in giving it to him over Memphis St.
March 15, 200917 yr Didnt play at Pitt or Marquette or beat Pitt or UCONN in the Tourney. Lost to Western Ky, Minnesota. UNLV @ Home Beat a bad Kentucky team at home on a 30 footer. #1 Overall Seed No Chance. Party pooper. No kidding, if Louisville is not a #1 seed I will personally buy you a steak dinner with all the trimmings at Jeff Ruby's.
March 15, 200917 yr As physical as this game was, there really seemed to be a lot of good sportsmanship, and you've got to respect Syracuse for giving as much as they did with the amount of exhaustion they undoubtedly had. GO CARDS! VERY GOOD chance at a #1 overall seed. Definite? No. But VERY GOOD.
March 15, 200917 yr Keep drinking the haterade. Won the regular season. Won the conference championship (toughest in AMERICA). Only team in any power conference to do so. Beat Pitt at home. Won at Nova, won at Cuse, won at WVU, top ten RPI, have won 10 in a row:taz: 8-1 in true Big East road games, 19-2 in the Big East (counting the tourney) Reread post #10
March 15, 200917 yr Author I don't think UofL will get the number one overall, or if they even deserve it. I do know they deserve to be in the conversation.
March 15, 200917 yr Party pooper. No kidding, if Louisville is not a #1 seed I will personally buy you a steak dinner with all the trimmings at Jeff Ruby's. Read my post I didnt say #1 Seed.:ohbrother:
March 15, 200917 yr I see now where you said #1 OVERALL seed. That's possible. No steak dinner for you.
March 15, 200917 yr Yes, but I still don't know what that means. Didnt you hear Shulman say Wiiliams Raped him?:ohbrother:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.