Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIT Tickets

Featured Replies

Kentucky could play at Memorial on Wednesday or Thursday. With only 8500 seats wonder how they will do ticket sells?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a Kentucky fan, who cares? I would just rather not play in the NIT.

I wouldn't watch UK play in the NIT if it were held in my driveway.

I think the first round game would be Tuesday or Wednesday. Second round NIT games are Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Monday.

I will not be in attendance...

UK students are on spring break this week, I am curious to see how they decide to handle distribution.

I would guess they would probably offer to season ticket holders, then first come first served. Honestly, it may sell out because there are tons of season ticket holders in Rupp that were also season ticket holders when UK played at Memorial. It would be a trip down memory lane for those folks and I think many would probably attend.

I would guess they would probably offer to season ticket holders, then first come first served.

 

A buddy of mine's in-laws have season tickets. He said they got something in the mail about NIT tickets, but didn't want them. As someone else said, I'm guessing season ticket holders get first claim and then what's left goes on sale to the general public. And with Spring Break this week there likely will be a small demand from students.

I would guess they would probably offer to season ticket holders, then first come first served. Honestly, it may sell out because there are tons of season ticket holders in Rupp that were also season ticket holders when UK played at Memorial. It would be a trip down memory lane for those folks and I think many would probably attend.

 

If it's a sellout, I'm curious if UK will perhaps look at playing one game at Memorial occasionally? I know Georgetown University plays all of their games at the Wizards arena in D.C., but will periodically play a game at their old, on-campus gym.

I wouldn't watch UK play in the NIT if it were held in my driveway.

 

:clap:I couldnt agree more

I wouldn't watch UK play in the NIT if it were held in my driveway.

 

:clap:I couldnt agree more

 

I'll assume you guys aren't UK fans, correct?

If it's a sellout, I'm curious if UK will perhaps look at playing one game at Memorial occasionally? I know Georgetown University plays all of their games at the Wizards arena in D.C., but will periodically play a game at their old, on-campus gym.

 

I could see maybe one of the preseason games maybe, but too big a drop off in dollars being that there is a 16K disparity in capacity.

I wouldn't watch UK play in the NIT if it were held in my driveway.

 

As disappointed as I am about what has transpired I will watch, but I won't enjoy it. :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.