Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NIT Tickets

Featured Replies

I'm curious to know the percentage of UK fans who will be watching the game because it's being held at Memorial Coleseum as opposed to watching the game for the on court product.

Not sure about your question. If your wondering whether people will not watch it because the games are at Memorial then I dont see that playiing a factor. The main competition will be the sweet 16

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You get 4 free at Wendy's when you order Biggie Size Fry's.:ylsuper:

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not sure about your question. If your wondering whether people will not watch it because the games are at Memorial then I dont see that playiing a factor. The main competition will be the sweet 16

I've never seen UK's guys play a game at Memorial Coleseum. I may watch for that factor alone.

I'm curious to know the percentage of UK fans who will be watching the game because it's being held at Memorial Coleseum as opposed to watching the game for the on court product.

 

IMO over 50% because of the venue, not the product.

IMO over 50% because of the venue, not the product.
That's what I was thinking.
That's what I was thinking.

 

I, like you, have never seen a UK Men's basketball game there. While I am intrigued, I will not attend. Although several of the people that I have sat with for the last 25 years at Rupp, were also season ticket holders during the Memorial Colliseum era. Several of them are probably going to attend for the reason you mentioned. A trip down memory lane.

If I'm UK, I embrace it and wear NIT throw back jerseys and maybe honor past NIT teams at their home games. Of course, Sgt. Gillespie may not agree with this line of thinking.

So I am guessing that all you fair weather fans could care less where the Cats play. That's fine and for all you season ticket holders that do not plan on attending the NIT I wish you all would not renew your season tickets. That would let us TRUE fans that support the Cats, no matter their record, go and support them. Some of you fans on here are a joke. I'm not pleased with the way they have played this year but I still support them.

So I am guessing that all you fair weather fans could care less where the Cats play. That's fine and for all you season ticket holders that do not plan on attending the NIT I wish you all would not renew your season tickets. That would let us TRUE fans that support the Cats, no matter their record, go and support them. Some of you fans on here are a joke. I'm not pleased with the way they have played this year but I still support them.

 

What is stopping you from getting season tickets? What is stopping you from getting tickets to the NIT when made available to the public?

 

I have supported this team through thick and thin over the last 30 years, and I still support them, just not going to spend any more of my hard earned money this season on NIT tickets. $2000 on tickets is enough for this season, thanks.

If I'm UK, I embrace it and wear NIT throw back jerseys and maybe honor past NIT teams at their home games. Of course, Sgt. Gillespie may not agree with this line of thinking.

 

Agreed. It might be a good opportunity to honor the 1976 champions, although it might be on short notice.

I can't remember the year after the "Runts" when they were 13-13.....Did Coach Rupp get much heat to be fired? I was around then watching the Cats but don't recall any heat on the coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.