Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When do people start calling for Barnhart's job?

Featured Replies

Won't happen. CBG was co-coach of the year last year. MB not going anywhere. Funny thread topic.

At UK, does that matter if the basketball team isn't winning?

 

It matters to me and every other alum I know.

These get rid of Mitch threads are comical. All sports other than basketball are in better shape than when he got here. He will get this straightened out. Getting lucky with Brooks statement is a joke. Sticking with Brooks took more guts than most people have.

 

:thumb: I can't understand why Mitch gets so much criticism. The football program is in the best shape it's been in my lifetime. The baseball program has enjoyed more success since he's been here than any other time I can remember. Many or most of the other, less popular sports have flourished since he's been here as well. While the BCG hiring looks iffy at best right now, how many of the people wanting him and Mitch fired were ecstatic over his hiring at the time? :idunno:

I have heard people already saying he should be gone at least around where I am at.

These get rid of Mitch threads are comical. All sports other than basketball are in better shape than when he got here. He will get this straightened out. Getting lucky with Brooks statement is a joke. Sticking with Brooks took more guts than most people have.

 

 

:thumb:

 

I read your thread and started to quote. Then I saw everyone and their uncle agreeing and felt like I was jumping on the bandwagon.

 

Who cares, your right! And after pausing to think, maybe the state of KY isnt in so bad of shape afterall!

Those fans that are bashing Mitch need to remember that he is the AD which stand for Athletic Director. That means he takes care of hiring all the coaches for all the program not just football and basketball. Football hasn't been this good since the days of Bear Bryant. And his hiring of Rich Brooks has been great considering that nobody else in the country would take the job when Coach Brooks took over with all the problems and crap that he was going to have to go through.The baseball program is becoming one of the better respected programs in the country. The women's basketball team is enjoying success finally begining with the hiring of Coach DeMoss, done by Mitch Barnhart. The diving team has had a great couple of seasons. And the gymnastics team has improved due to the coaches that Mitch Barnhart has hired. So before you all get on here and bash Mitch because our basketball program won't win the NCAA title this year, and we need to fired BCG or we need to fire Mitch because he hired BCG, you need to wake up and have a reality check. Gosh some fans are just idiots!!

Will this happen soon?

 

Already has. On this board and others.

These get rid of Mitch threads are comical. All sports other than basketball are in better shape than when he got here. He will get this straightened out. Getting lucky with Brooks statement is a joke. Sticking with Brooks took more guts than most people have.

 

:thumb:

I truthfully don't believe some of the people on here calling for Mitch's firing. When he hired Rich Brooks everyone thought that was a bad move because he was out of football and people thought he could coach. How did that turn out? Not too bad if you ask me. What about the babeball team? I believe they have won the SEC since he has been there and are constantly in the top 25. What about womens basketball? They have beaten Tennessee which is head shoulders above everyone in the SEC.

Everyone need to relax a little. Billy isn't working right now and maybe the answer is to let him go. I don't know that. That's why we have a AD, to decide these factors. Let Mitch do his job!!!:thumb:

I truthfully don't believe some of the people on here calling for Mitch's firing. When he hired Rich Brooks everyone thought that was a bad move because he was out of football and people thought he could coach. How did that turn out? Not too bad if you ask me. What about the babeball team? I believe they have won the SEC since he has been there and are constantly in the top 25. What about womens basketball? They have beaten Tennessee which is head shoulders above everyone in the SEC.

Everyone need to relax a little. Billy isn't working right now and maybe the answer is to let him go. I don't know that. That's why we have a AD, to decide these factors. Let Mitch do his job!!!:thumb:

 

And the congregation said, ...

 

AMEN!!!

Mitch is a class individual with the utmost integrity. I believe UK is fortunate to have him.

Mitch is a class individual with the utmost integrity. I believe UK is fortunate to have him.

 

:thumb:

 

I am getting the feeling that most UK fans feel this way.

These get rid of Mitch threads are comical. All sports other than basketball are in better shape than when he got here. He will get this straightened out. Getting lucky with Brooks statement is a joke. Sticking with Brooks took more guts than most people have.

Say it again! :ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.