Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County vs Highlands

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can a mod add a poll to this one please?

 

Thanks in advance.

Boone by 4. If Highlands plays a zone, they may be able to keep it closer and maybe even win.

Highlands by 7.

I like Highlands in this one. I suspect Willie was taking notes during the Boone/Beechwood game and will exploit the Boone weaknesses. Boone has historically struggled against Highlands physical play as well so I'd expect to see Highlands be very aggressive on both ends of the floor. IMO Highlands inside game will be the difference in this one with Grubbs, Watson, and Dill locking up Mcfarland and Earls.

 

Highlands 56

Boone 50

Highlands-53

Boone-49

I think Boone will win this by 4. But I think it's very possible Highlands could upset.

I like the Birds in a physical game.

 

Highlands 54

BC 49

How does Lother guard Gabbard?

How does Lother guard Gabbard?

 

Same way he did last time ...............:confused:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

same way he did last time ...............:confused:

 

Really? I wasn't there but I would think Gabbard would simply post him up or take him to the hole . I look forward to seeing how the young man does.

 

I do like his "festiness."

Really? I wasn't there but I would think Gabbard would simply post him up or take him to the hole . I look forward to seeing how the young man does.

 

I do like his "festiness."

 

Zach is small but it is mostly heart.........Mickey is tough and can present problems when he stays under control. Honestly Lother did a nice job staying in front of him most of the night in the last matchup, but HHS doesn't really guard anyone straight man-to-man as they switch a LOT. Although Gabbard can cause problems, I believe this game will be decided down low.

There will be some beef down low with Earls and Grubbs.. I believe Grubbs will win this battle...

In there last matchup Highlands went to a zone. Boone struggled big time with the zone.

Boone has changed its offensive style almost 180 degrees from last year. Last year, they were primarily a 3-point shooting team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.