Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Carter start against UGA

Featured Replies

No. Dale Brown was a Senior and Mashburn was going pro. I don't believe there were anymore Seniors but Svoboda.

 

.

 

Braddy

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK is 42-2 in their last 44 Senior Days.

If he doesn't start, it will truly be a disgrace and show just what type of a turd Billy Gillispie really is...

If he doesn't start, it will truly be a disgrace and show just what type of a turd Billy Gillispie really is...

 

I have to agree with you. I think he must start tomorrow.

I have to agree with you. I think he must start tonight.

 

He won't be starting tonight :D

That's funny every bit of their recruiting literature is based on the UK tradition.

 

That may be true, but the ex players know how they have been treated and I haven't found one yet who is really pleased with BCG. The ones I spoke with have stated that every coach from Joe B Hall, Eddie Sutton, Rick Pitino and Tubby Smith treated the former players like they were welcome. Those players are the ones that the tradition is built upon.

 

As far as starting the senior(s), I am all for it. But if Billy Clyde decides not to start him, it is his team and his choice. I don't think it would hurt anything to give Carter the start. My guess is starting or off the bench, being the lone senior, he could get a rousing ovation from the UK faithful.

He won't be starting tonight :D

 

If he doesn't, its a disgrace.

 

I really wish that all 24,000 would file to the exits in protest. That would be something.:taz:

If he doesn't, its a disgrace.

 

I really wish that all 24,000 would file to the exits in protest. That would be something.:taz:

 

The game is tomorrow. I was just saying he won't be starting tonight. I hope he starts tomorrow

The game is tomorrow. I was just saying he won't be starting tonight. I hope he starts tomorrow

 

:puke:your post

 

 

:lol::laugh:

If he doesn't, its a disgrace.

 

I really wish that all 24,000 would file to the exits in protest. That would be something.:taz:

 

You are the biggest UK homer on here and you KNOW that Jared Carter in the game hurts our chances of winning. You want everyone to protest if we don't start our worst player?

04 5

88 5 (King Rex would have made 6, right?)

84 5

75 6

70, 71, and 72 each had 5

 

Yes, but the statement was a year when we had more Seniors than slots. Other than '75 I couldn't find any.

 

Rex was a Soph in '88 and had not announced to go Pro so he wouldn't have counted.

 

Mash had announced in '93.

You are the biggest UK homer on here and you KNOW that Jared Carter in the game hurts our chances of winning. You want everyone to protest if we don't start our worst player?

 

It will not hurt UK's chances of winning the basketball game if Carter starts and plays until the first TV timeout...If they can't beat Georgia, they don't deserve any shot at the NCAA tournament.

It will not hurt UK's chances of winning the basketball game if Carter starts and plays until the first TV timeout...If they can't beat Georgia, they don't deserve any shot at the NCAA tournament.

 

So by your logic, it didn't hurt to start Mark Coury last year all season?

So by your logic, it didn't hurt to start Mark Coury last year all season?

 

Seems like they did better last year than they are doing this year...

So by your logic, it didn't hurt to start Mark Coury last year all season?

 

Billy Clyde made that decision.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.