Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Carter start against UGA

Featured Replies

:dancingpa

 

I'm against it but I'd love to see the guy get a couple of buckets before he heads to the bench.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

half of UKs points and rebounds so far:lol:

I'm against it but I'd love to see the guy get a couple of buckets before he heads to the bench.

 

I think it is great that the senior from KY gets the start against a sub par team

I think it is great that the senior from KY gets the start against a sub par team

 

I like the part of keeping the tradition going. It's just something that I personally wouldn't want myself to be a part of.

 

If that makes any sense :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.