Best Freshmen and Sophomores in the State?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't possibly disagree more.

To each there own opinion, but you put any of the 4 players on another team and they will be putting up numbers exceeding that of Mike Terry's. The others arent depended on as much as he is, so there numbers are beneath his. But some of the top freshman in the state probably arent getting the playing time Terry is because of the team they play for.

To each there own opinion, but you put any of the 4 players on another team and they will be putting up numbers exceeding that of Mike Terry's. The others arent depended on as much as he is, so there numbers are beneath his. But some of the top freshman in the state probably arent getting the playing time Terry is because of the team they play for.

Which has nothing to do with the caliber of player they are. I think Terry and Manning are the top 2 players in that class. The other 3 round out the top 5 IMO.

Mike Terry is by no means one of the best in the 16th Elliott starts 5 better than him!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

All hail the almighty Elliott County Lions.

By the way in order to be a top player one must first be a good teammate.

Mike Terry is by no means one of the best in the 16th Elliott starts 5 better than him!

3/5. Knipp and Terry about even in some respects .IMO. Tim is an excellent rebounder but Terry has a pure shot and can create space to get off his shot.

Since when does Elliott start 5 freshman/sophomores? Last time I checked, they started 4 seniors and a sophomore. Lets try reading the entire thread title before we try to make the entire debate about Elliott Co.

Oh no! A thread not praising the greatness of Elliott County. Thank you, EC12, for bringing us back on the proper course. Without your guidance and wisdom, this thread could get way off track.:rolleyes:

Im not going to debate who the top players in the 16th are, and this is not the thread for it.

I have by no means seen all the top sophomores and freshman in the state this year.

That being said, Mike Terry is by far the most impressive freshman I have seen in some time.

Some of the Rose Hill faithful may even blast me for this but, he has a much better game than Bill Walker had as a freshman.

Since when does Elliott start 5 freshman/sophomores? Last time I checked, they started 4 seniors and a sophomore. Lets try reading the entire thread title before we try to make the entire debate about Elliott Co.

I think EC12 was refering to diaperdandy's post when he said Mike Terry is "one of if not the best in the 16th".

Terry is good. One of the top in the state. He has a lot of upside.

I think EC12 was refering to diaperdandy's post when he said Mike Terry is "one of if not the best in the 16th".

Terry is good. One of the top in the state. He has a lot of upside.

I agree on both points and wasn't aiming my post at either, just trying to redirect.