February 26, 200917 yr If this team had any heart, they wouldn't allow that kind of thing to happen. They're just not that good...
February 26, 200917 yr TAKE PATTERSON OUT, I FEEL LIKE HE COULD GET A T OR AN INJURY. I agree. No point to having him in at this juncture
February 26, 200917 yr Heart has nothing to do with it. It has a lot to do with it. This team has no heart.
February 26, 200917 yr Patterson with a triple double: 20 points, 10 rebounds, 10 shots blocked Sad but true...
February 26, 200917 yr Author Patterson with a triple double: 20 points, 10 rebounds, 10 shots blocked I admire PP for keep going to the rack. AND TRYING TO SCORE!
February 26, 200917 yr It has a lot to do with it. This team has no heart. Wrong, they just aren't very good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.