February 26, 200917 yr Author I missed it. You were obviously very insightful with that post:thumb: I said that Patterson can't take the ball to the basket like that in the NBA with Howard, Shaq and Yao.
February 26, 200917 yr Don't blame this on Patterson. They guy is giving it 110%. 110% usually includes boxing out
February 26, 200917 yr This is the best performance by any team that I have seen this year. SC was ready to play. $50 says Billy G. says "We just got whipped" on his post game interview.
February 26, 200917 yr Author Not on the defensive end. He hasn't boxed out all night He's not the only one.
February 26, 200917 yr This is the best performance by any team that I have seen this year. SC was ready to play. $50 says Billy G. says "We just got whipped" on his post game interview. At least he's speaking the truth !
February 26, 200917 yr He's not the only one. Just replying to the 110% post. Didn't say anything about anyone else
February 26, 200917 yr Meeks is sitting for the blown Assignment...Billy G...is nuts...He has to realize all players make mistakes...
February 26, 200917 yr They are not a tournament team... SC and LSU are the only two that should get in, IMO...
February 26, 200917 yr If this team had any heart, they wouldn't allow that kind of thing to happen. Heart has nothing to do with it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.