February 26, 200917 yr The officials are buying into the fans way too much. There's no way you don't call a foul on that. He hit Patterson's elbow instead of the ball.
February 26, 200917 yr Take Patterson out his is very angry. He should be angry. He should show a little passion and stop watching USC get offensive rebounds in front of him.
February 26, 200917 yr Author PP better develop a 15-20 ft jumper. He is not an NBA post player I think I beat you to that tonight. :lol:
February 26, 200917 yr Author He should be angry. He should show a little passion and stop watching USC get offensive rebounds in front of him. Don't blame this on Patterson. They guy is giving it 110%.
February 26, 200917 yr I think I beat you to that tonight. :lol: I missed it. You were obviously very insightful with that post:thumb:
February 26, 200917 yr TAKE Patterson OUT come on it doesnt take a genious to figure that out. I thought he was going to punch that kid in the face. :lol:
February 26, 200917 yr Don't blame this on Patterson. They guy is giving it 110%. Not on the defensive end. He hasn't boxed out all night
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.