Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

Someone want to start a fire Gillespie thread, I'll play along. This is a joke.

  • Replies 290
  • Views 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

UK gets beat Saturday that puts us at 8-6 in the League with @ UF and vs UGA!

 

Yikes! We could go 9-7.

I'm not joking at all. I wish UK would fire Gillispie after this game.

  • Author

South Carolina is the best team in the SEC. Better than LSU.

I just bought the domain name on Go Daddy for a $1.99. firebillyg.com :p

I've looked forward to this game all week after the UT game and I get rewarded by an unprepared team that plays with no heart.

HT Halo now. :taz:

 

Should have started a long time ago. :lol:

Then he runs down and shoulder blocks Patterson - who looks down at the floor and walks on by.

They just aren't very good, it has nothing to do with Heart.

I have to watch this one until the end. It is really a point of time in UK basketball history.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.