Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 76 Georgetown 58

Featured Replies

Has there been a bigger letdown this year than Georgetown?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Tennessee is up there....At least Georgetown has some very impressive wins, beating Memphis, Syracuse, and UConn.....while UT is in a very subpar conference and doesn't have any real impressive wins.

^ Tennessee is up there....At least Georgetown has some very impressive wins, beating Memphis, Syracuse, and UConn.....while UT is in a very subpar conference and doesn't have any real impressive wins.

 

 

They did beat the Hoyas, and Marquette so they are 2-0 in the Big East. They also are 7-5 in conference which would have to be considered better than Georgetown's 5-10 in the Big East.

^ Tennessee is up there....At least Georgetown has some very impressive wins, beating Memphis, Syracuse, and UConn.....while UT is in a very subpar conference and doesn't have any real impressive wins.

 

Marquette isn't impressive?

 

Notre Dame should be at the beginning of this discussion.

  • Author
Has there been a bigger letdown this year than Georgetown?

 

Yeah, I agree.

 

I would throw Notre Dame, Texas, UCLA and UT in that mix too.

^ Tennessee is up there....At least Georgetown has some very impressive wins, beating Memphis, Syracuse, and UConn.....while UT is in a very subpar conference and doesn't have any real impressive wins.

 

I guess UT beating both G-Town and Marquette on neutral floors, by double digits don't qualify?

Talk about a beachball.

I guess UT beating both G-Town and Marquette on neutral floors, by double digits don't qualify?

Talk about a beachball.

 

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I'm guessing that wasn't RPs most well thought out response ever. Although it wasn't hard to see an SEC swipe coming from him.

I said it a couple of games ago, Knowles has been one of the better recruiting surprises in recent UofL memory.

 

He hasn't surprised me at all. I remember seeing him play his senior season and told several people (actually I posted it on BGP after a GRC game at North Laurel) that he was the best high school player I got to see play in person that entire season. I love the way this kid plays and thought Pitino got a steal when he picked him up! Sometimes I am wrong, but am glad I wasn't on him. Seems like a terrific kid as well.

Marquette isn't impressive?

 

Notre Dame should be at the beginning of this discussion.

 

IMO, Notre Dame has a better shot at making the dance than Georgetown...I will concede Marquette was a good win, but in the next two weeks we'll see how a good a win it was......I think it'll hurt Marquette more than it helps UT, they are a shell of a team right now.

IMO, Notre Dame has a better shot at making the dance than Georgetown...I will concede Marquette was a good win, but in the next two weeks we'll see how a good a win it was......I think it'll hurt Marquette more than it helps UT, they are a shell of a team right now.

 

UT has a much better chance of making it than either of them.

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I'm guessing that wasn't RPs most well thought out response ever. Although it wasn't hard to see an SEC swipe coming from him.

 

I can say that......but let's look at where G-Town and Marquette are now.....Let's look at where UConn, Syracuse, and Memphis are.....which one's are more impressive?

UT has a much better chance of making it than either of them.

 

.....and why would that be? they are 16-10 in an awful conference. I think it helps that Slive is on the committee, and the fact that they have a winning record, but they don't look good at all. For the record, I would make Georgetown and Notre Dame win out, but I would do the same for Tennessee, none of them deserve in, right now, IMO.

.....and why would that be? they are 16-10 in an awful conference. I think it helps that Slive is on the committee, and the fact that they have a winning record, but they don't look good at all. For the record, I would make Georgetown and Notre Dame win out, but I would do the same for Tennessee, none of them deserve in, right now, IMO.

 

UT has a really good SOS.

UT has a really good SOS.

 

Fine, but 16-10 with that SOS, and two embarassing losses to the #64ish RPI team, is not good whatsover...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.