Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL 76 Georgetown 58

Featured Replies

Another big road win for the Cards. They have the most road wins in the conference in the last 3 years. This game was a dangerous one, 2 road games in three days against teams fighting for their lives. Two huge road wins. G-town doesn't use Monroe enough, and Summers has :isurrender:.

 

Louisville has shot over 50% 3 of the last 4 straight games. Shot 48% @ UC.

 

The win moves UofL to 22-5 (13-2) in the Big East. 3 games to go, Marq., Seton Hall, @WVU. Still an excellent oppurtunity to win the Big East.

 

T Will- 10pts 12 boards 7assist (what a 3 man)

E5- 21pts 8 boards

Samuels-10pts

 

Knowles-10pts (2-3 3pt land)--leading 3pt shooter in the Big East (47%)

  • Replies 74
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cards are real tough when E-5 gets 20. Knowles is turning into quite a threat on both sides of the ball.

  • Author
Cards are real tough when E-5 gets 20. Knowles is turning into quite a threat on both sides of the ball.

 

I said it a couple of games ago, Knowles has been one of the better recruiting surprises in recent UofL memory.

Solid road win for UL against a desperate team. With Georgetown's situation this could have been a tough game but the Cards just took care of business. I think they've got a very good chance to run the table the rest of the regular season. Marquette is always tough and they'll face a WVU team with much more on the line than them in the last game but I like the way UL is playing right now.

I know Vegas is great at what they do, but tonight's spread (UL -2) was one of the bigger bets of the year.

I know Vegas is great at what they do, but tonight's spread (UL -2) was one of the bigger bets of the year.

 

The line is supposed to create equal plays on both sides. G'town fighting for their lives at home was sexy to a bunch of people I'm sure.

  • Author
The line is supposed to create equal plays on both sides. G'town fighting for their lives at home was sexy to a bunch of people I'm sure.

 

:thumb:

G-Town is done for the year IMO.

They have Villanova left, and two other dangerous teams of St. John's and DePaul.

G-Town is done for the year IMO.

They have Villanova left, and two other dangerous teams of St. John's and DePaul.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I agree they are done though.

G-Town is done for the year IMO.

They have Villanova left, and two other dangerous teams of St. John's and DePaul.

 

Maybe the St. John's game is dangerous since it is at St. John's but how is DePaul dangerous? They are 0-14 in the league. Those two are 2 of the only 4 teams with a worse conference record than the Hoyas.

 

Regardless, hopefully this drove a stake through their hearts. They should have been out of the conversation about 3 losses ago.

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I agree they are done though.

 

:isurrender:

 

I meant to say that DePaul is a decent team but not a real big kicker though.:lol:

  • Author
:isurrender:

 

I meant to say that DePaul is a decent team but not a real big kicker though.:lol:

 

I assume you are making fun of me calling G-town a dangerous team. I think they were/are. Especially on their home court with their back against the wall.:thumb:

With what Louisville has left in the regular season, I expect them to run the table. If they lose, I feel it will be at WVU. I think Louisville is a matchup nightmare for Marquette, and the Cards are in the middle of a brutal stretch for the Wisconsinite's.

With what Louisville has left in the regular season, I expect them to run the table. If they lose, I feel it will be at WVU. I think Louisville is a matchup nightmare for Marquette, and the Cards are in the middle of a brutal stretch for the Wisconsinite's.

 

I think that's a good call. The WVU game might be a stumbling block as they will be at home and would seemingly be playing to solidify a bid while UL would only be playing for seeding and a loss could be rectified their Big East Tourney performance. However, I really like the way UL is playing right now and think they'll run the table in the regular season and take at least a 2 seed in the NCAAs.

The Ville is getting better and better, and is a legit final four team. G-town has really gone into the tank.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.