Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracketology 2/23/09

Featured Replies

So, what is the ceiling for UK? Let's say they find the magical run and win out and win the SEC championship...What's the ceiling seed in that scenario?

I would say a 4 or 5 seed. That would put them on an 8 game winning streak going in to the tournament.

5 IMO.

 

That is pretty much what I was thinking as well. :thumb:

 

Although, I could see them getting a 4 if certain other teams ran into problems.

He has UK getting a higher seed than LSU....That isn't going to happen unless UK wins out, and still then it may not.

 

LSU's OOC schedule was terrible. They only played two teams in the top 100 RPI and they lost to both. Those two games were also their only two non home games (1 neutral, 1 road).

 

Their SOS is 112. 36 spots below UK's which everyone is complaining about.

I think a win out would get UK a 6. Just to many teams ahead of them. A win out though is just not going to happen.

  • Author

I dont understand why everyone is so unconfident about the cats and the dance. Not once this year have I felt that they will not make it nor thought they were in serious doubt.

I think it kinda amazing that one loss ago to Vandy and we are out of the tournament and everyone is freaking out about the CATS not making the tournament. Now we are a 7 or 6 seed, wow.

I think it kinda amazing that one loss ago to Vandy and we are out of the tournament and everyone is freaking out about the CATS not making the tournament. Now we are a 7 or 6 seed, wow.

 

There was a lot of over reaction to that game. (especially considering PP was out, and the officiating was.... questionable)

 

However, at that point they were 18-8 with only one safe win (Georgia) left. If they finished 19-12 in the regular season it would have been touchy.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of those match ups. Xavier/WKU, Syracuse/S. Carolina, Arizona State/Miami, Zona/Florida, and especially Minnesota vs Gonzaga.

LSU's OOC schedule was terrible. They only played two teams in the top 100 RPI and they lost to both. Those two games were also their only two non home games (1 neutral, 1 road).

 

Their SOS is 112. 36 spots below UK's which everyone is complaining about.

 

They did play Xavier at home. Although they did lose.

They did play Xavier at home. Although they did lose.

 

Thanks. Missed that one in the middle of their SEC schedule.

How about some of Joe L confrence tourny winners;

 

SEC - Florida

Big 12 - Kansas

Big 10 - Minnesota

Big East - Georgetown

Pac 10 - Washington

^ That was more of a discussion group, next week will be more of Lunardi's thoughts, not that I really care.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.