Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracketology 2/23/09

Featured Replies

^ That has them listed as a 7 seed.

^ That has them listed as a 7 seed.

 

That's what I'm seeing :thumb:

He has ND as a 10 seed and also listed in his first four out.

  • Author

You all are right. I was just excited about the match up.

I really would love to see the Cats rise to a 4-5 seed level so that they wouldn't be facing a juggernaut in the 2nd round.

No OVC school listed which means he sees them being in the play-in game. The OVC has gotten horrendous the past few seasons. On the bright side, the OVC winless drought in the tourny could come to an end because of it:D

  • Author
He has ND as a 10 seed and also listed in his first four out.

 

:confused:Wonder why that is?

He has UK getting a higher seed than LSU....That isn't going to happen unless UK wins out, and still then it may not.

He has UK getting a higher seed than LSU....That isn't going to happen unless UK wins out, and still then it may not.

I noticed that as well. It makes no sense. If I were putting UK in the tourny right now, I would have them around a 10/11 seed.

I really would love to see the Cats rise to a 4-5 seed level so that they wouldn't be facing a juggernaut in the 2nd round.

 

I would really like a toilet made of gold as well, but it is just not in the cards...

So, what is the ceiling for UK? Let's say they find the magical run and win out and win the SEC championship...What's the ceiling seed in that scenario?

I would really like a toilet made of gold as well, but it is just not in the cards...

 

They'll be a little better than expected if Patterson and Meeks both stay healthy and if Miller continues playing with confidence.

I noticed that as well. It makes no sense. If I were putting UK in the tourny right now, I would have them around a 10/11 seed.

 

Just realized, the bracket is one that was done using the mock scenario discussed in the front page article on the college basketball home page. The rundown of the last 4 in, first 4 out, etc. on the page are what Lunardi actually thinks will happen, thus why Notre Dame appears in both places, and why UK is seeded where they are.

So, what is the ceiling for UK? Let's say they find the magical run and win out and win the SEC championship...What's the ceiling seed in that scenario?

 

5 IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.