Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Penn State 38 Illinois 33

Featured Replies

Final....:idunno:

 

How do two D-I teams combine to score just 71 points?

This comes just a few weeks after Illinois put up 36 against Minnesota. Yikes.

:lol::lol::lol:

Good defense?

Final....:idunno:

 

How do two D-I teams combine to score just 71 points?

 

They play in the BIG TEN, 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Wait a minute, that's football.:ohbrother:

Good Lord. Is the whole darned conference coached by Wisconsin alums?

Good defense?

 

Bad offense?

 

Big 10 basketball is just like Big 10 Football. Slow and Uninteresting.

I think someone in Champaign needs to start praying for some offense.

I think someone in Champaign needs to start praying for some offense.

 

:clap:

Penn St beat Illinois in football 38-24 :ohbrother: :lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

That's awesome.

Penn St beat Illinois in football 38-24 :ohbrother: :lol:

 

:ohbrother:

I bet this was a rip-roaring, high-flying, dunk-a-thon. :clap: :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.