2009 Greenup County

Ram

Mom55 thanks for the Flag I have it hanging in my game room at my house. Does anybody know if they are going to have a day for spring cleaning in the fieldhouse. I went into the fieldhouse on Friday it looked and smelled awful. Need to take a presser washer to the showers and weightlifting mats. The Flat/Incline bench's need reupholster. I know GC is getting new equipment but that still up in the air where to put it.

Hopefully, we can schedule another work day at tomorrow nights meeting.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spring Ball starts today, Football Fever is catching at GC. Fans ,students , and coaches are all excited. It is a new atmosphere and I hope it continues through the entire season.It is a great day to be a MUSKIE FAN!!!!!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Mom55 thanks for the Flag I have it hanging in my game room at my house. Does anybody know if they are going to have a day for spring cleaning in the fieldhouse. I went into the fieldhouse on Friday it looked and smelled awful. Need to take a presser washer to the showers and weightlifting mats. The Flat/Incline bench's need reupholster. I know GC is getting new equipment but that still up in the air where to put it.

When we were working on the field Saturday, we had discussed having a clean up day. I know the coach's had their meeting yesterday and did some cleaning out in the office. The whole place needs a scrub down with bleach. I just wished we knew for sure what is going on like where the equipment is going and when it will be up. Also are we getting new lockers?

Greenup county fans. I hope you are laying a foundation of support that will endure. I don't want to see complaining if Greenup doesn't win the state title next year.

LOL No, that will happen the year after that!!! :ylsuper:

I do believe we have the right coach in place and the right attitude being developed among both the boys and the fans. TEAM FIRST!!!! Our boys are learning all about hard work, discipline and dedication, things they will be able to take with them and use the rest of their lives.

Of course, I am not naive about the fact that people want to see Greenup winning games and I believe that is going to happen. I do know that there is big change in how people are working together for the benefit of the team. No matter what happens, we are laying the foundation for a great future at GCHS.

LOL No, that will happen the year after that!!! :ylsuper:

I do believe we have the right coach in place and the right attitude being developed among both the boys and the fans. TEAM FIRST!!!! Our boys are learning all about hard work, discipline and dedication, things they will be able to take with them and use the rest of their lives.

Of course, I am not naive about the fact that people want to see Greenup winning games and I believe that is going to happen. I do know that there is big change in how people are working together for the benefit of the team. No matter what happens, we are laying the foundation for a great future at GCHS.

I agree 110%!!! TEAM WORK!!!

Greenup county fans. I hope you are laying a foundation of support that will endure. I don't want to see complaining if Greenup doesn't win the state title next year.

Greenup has endured a lot of things in the past. But a true fan will be behind the team win or lose. As for State Title anything is possible, why would we be a fan if we did not think the boys could do this. Positive attitudes reap better results than negative ones.

Meenach looks to be the front runner at QB this year. Really surpised me with how well he's learning the offense. He's just going to a sophmore next season. Right now Lyle looks good but Terry Waugh is out with his hand. GC is problem right now might be finding a fullback for the belly. Defensive Line looks stacked with Grayson, Kitchen and Tackett. I love the way Copley runs the practice!!!

Greenup has endured a lot of things in the past. But a true fan will be behind the team win or lose. As for State Title anything is possible, why would we be a fan if we did not think the boys could do this. Positive attitudes reap better results than negative ones.[/QUOTE]

You are right about that!!!