2009 Greenup County

Ram

So Coach Copley will be at school for sure on Monday? And if so are they going to start spring practice as well? :idunno:
Copley will be at school Monday, I would say he will talk to the boys then and let them know the schedule.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Word is Coach Burchett from Johnson Central, 29 year line coach, is coming to GCHS as an assistant!!!

What a huge, huge, huge deal for us!!!

This is the coach that Coach Copley wants very bad because he has taught his offensive blocking scheme for 29 years... This is huge if it happens!

Copley will be at school Monday, I would say he will talk to the boys then and let them know the schedule.

Awesome! I am so excited!!!

We will be there next Friday to help with the field. I would love to see the weather be as nice next weekend, as it has been the last couple of days.

Let's keep our fingers crossed! We really need the nice weather to get the work done on the field. (and bonus, perhaps we will see some spring practice on Friday!!!!!)

Coupon he is going to make our boys work like they have never worked before, GCHS football, WOW...

I am jacked up!:thumb:

Coupon he is going to make our boys work like they have never worked before, GCHS football, WOW...

I am jacked up!:thumb:

I'm afraid he is going to drag my fat butt into the weight room:lol:. I hope the boys realize how great his work outs will be for them. One of his former players told me "They will buy into it, especially after a couple of weeks and they see how thier bodies are already changing".

Let's keep our fingers crossed! We really need the nice weather to get the work done on the field. (and bonus, perhaps we will see some spring practice on Friday!!!!!)

A spring practice would be a really sweet bonus to watch.:banana:

I'm afraid he is going to drag my fat butt into the weight room:lol:. I hope the boys realize how great his work outs will be for them. One of his former players told me "They will buy into it, especially after a couple of weeks and they see how thier bodies are already changing".

I think the boys are very eager to get started and bulking up will just be the topping of the cake!:jump:

Coup, I'm calling you out!!!!! Get in that weight room and bench 135 as many reps as you can and I'll double it. :popcorn:

And I'll do it with my "not completely healed" shoulder.

I recently got to meet Coach Copley. Greenup County looks to have pick up a great coach and good leader for the boys. Very impressed with the way he conducted himself.

He looks to have the respect of the kids, something we might of been missing. Go GC.

I recently got to meet Coach Copley. Greenup County looks to have pick up a great coach and good leader for the boys. Very impressed with the way he conducted himself.

He looks to have the respect of the kids, something we might of been missing. Go GC.

It is so nice to hear words like RESPECT,LEADER, and IMPRESSED all about a coach for GC. I believe this is exactly what we have needed for a long time. Now if the boys can learn the words TEAM,HEART,and LEADERSHIP then things will start to change and we will see a new football team. :dancingpa

It is so nice to hear words like RESPECT,LEADER, and IMPRESSED all about a coach for GC. I believe this is exactly what we have needed for a long time. Now if the boys can learn the words TEAM,HEART,and LEADERSHIP then things will start to change and we will see a new football team. :dancingpa

Absolutely!