Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals use the franchise tag

Featured Replies

I'm curious if the Bengals know that they don't have to use the franchise tag. :ohbrother:

 

Great point & a valid question.

 

I like Shayne Graham. I think he's a solid kicker, but not a great one.

 

I just don't see why you would franchise him?

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graham is the second most accurate active kicker in the NFL, but he ain't worth that kind of money...

 

The reason they didn't TJ, is $$$. Over 11 million, I think.

Great point & a valid question.

 

I like Shayne Graham. I think he's a solid kicker, but not a great one.

 

I just don't see why you would franchise him?

 

Agreed, I was actually hoping that they were going to bring someone in to challenge Graham. The Bengals are lucky if his kickoffs make it to the 10 yard line.

 

Has anyone heard any numbers for the amount of season ticket holders that did not renew? I think the first payment had to be in by January 31.

Overheard at the Bengals front office meeting today....

 

 

 

Mike Brown: I think he'll fit right in with our team concept.

 

Marvin Lewis: That reminds me, I was going to ask you. What exactly *is* our team concept?

 

Mike Brown: I wanna put together a team that will help us relocate to Miami.

 

Marvin Lewis: What do ya mean? Some of these guys are furniture movers? What are ya saying? You want us to lose?

 

Mike Brown: No. We've been losing. What I want is for us to finish dead last.

 

Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.

 

Marvin Lewis: Most of these guys never had a prime.

 

Board Member 2: This guy here is dead.

 

Mike Brown: Cross him off then.

 

Mike Brown: Any ideas?

 

Marvin Lewis: On how we can get worse? How about a series of fines for good play? Maybe a thirty-thousand dollar bonus for the guy voted least valuable player?

Marvin Lewis: "We're out of towels and I'm too old to go diving in the lockers." :lol:

1) This was stupid to use on Graham

 

2) At least they made a smart decision and didn't use it on TJ.

1. TJ will be an Eagle

2. Graham is doing backflips right now.

3. Cincy is like a Jerry springer show.

 

You know things are bad when HT jokes about being a Steelers fan. Does GT cheer for anyone now, or just hate on everyone in the AFC North?

Overheard at the Bengals front office meeting today....

 

 

 

Mike Brown: I think he'll fit right in with our team concept.

 

Marvin Lewis: That reminds me, I was going to ask you. What exactly *is* our team concept?

 

Mike Brown: I wanna put together a team that will help us relocate to Miami.

 

Marvin Lewis: What do ya mean? Some of these guys are furniture movers? What are ya saying? You want us to lose?

 

Mike Brown: No. We've been losing. What I want is for us to finish dead last.

 

Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.

 

Marvin Lewis: Most of these guys never had a prime.

 

Board Member 2: This guy here is dead.

 

Mike Brown: Cross him off then.

 

Mike Brown: Any ideas?

 

Marvin Lewis: On how we can get worse? How about a series of fines for good play? Maybe a thirty-thousand dollar bonus for the guy voted least valuable player?

 

Hands down the greatest post ever!!!

:ylsuper:

I'll take any Major League reference I can get!

Does GT cheer for anyone now, or just hate on everyone in the AFC North?

 

:thumb: :lol:

Overheard at the Bengals front office meeting today....

 

 

 

Mike Brown: I think he'll fit right in with our team concept.

 

Marvin Lewis: That reminds me, I was going to ask you. What exactly *is* our team concept?

 

Mike Brown: I wanna put together a team that will help us relocate to Miami.

 

Marvin Lewis: What do ya mean? Some of these guys are furniture movers? What are ya saying? You want us to lose?

 

Mike Brown: No. We've been losing. What I want is for us to finish dead last.

 

Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.

 

Marvin Lewis: Most of these guys never had a prime.

 

Board Member 2: This guy here is dead.

 

Mike Brown: Cross him off then.

 

Mike Brown: Any ideas?

 

Marvin Lewis: On how we can get worse? How about a series of fines for good play? Maybe a thirty-thousand dollar bonus for the guy voted least valuable player?

 

ROTF....by far my favorite movie qoute. The Bengals are starting to resemble that Indians team

^ Any room on that Black and Gold wagon Jim? :lol:

 

That might get me in less trouble here at BGP!:lol:

Does the movie Major League come to anyones mind here?

Does the movie Major League come to anyones mind here?

You're the first to mention it... :ohbrother:

You're the first to mention it... :ohbrother:

 

:jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.