Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Do You See UK Finishing The Rest Of The Season?

How many wins will the 'Cat get with what is left on the schedule? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. How many wins will the 'Cat get with what is left on the schedule?

    • Win all 6
      8%
      6
    • Win 4 to 5 more
      54%
      39
    • Win 2 to 3 more
      36%
      26
    • Win 0 to 1 more
      1%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I agree except I'm not sure about the W over UT.

 

I don't see them getting in.

 

 

I'm not so sure about that game either, but I like our chances in that game more than any of the other games except the Georgia game.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we will go 4-2. The schedule is fairly tough down the stretch and Meeks isn't going to be able to score 40 a game. But as long as we play defense like we did in the 7 wins we have instead of the 3 losses I think we will be farly successful the rest of the way.

@ Vanderbilt W(A must win)

vs. Tennessee W/L

@ South Carolina W/L

vs. LSU W/L

vs. Georgia W(Another must win)

@ Florida W/L

 

The Vandy and Georgia games are MUST wins as they are bar the easiest games we will have and we should win them as well. From my view, we could be anywhere from 2-4 to 6-0. Personally I don't see us winning all 6 games. I see us more going towards a 4-2 record, with losses most likely to LSU and South Carolina. Yet again, thats just my opinion.

5-1. I'm optimistic.

 

 

Very. What game do you see as the loss?

This team needs a PG.

 

Captain Obvious, here :ohbrother::rolleyes::deadhorse:

4-2 or 5-1 should get them in the tournament.

 

or 6-0....lol

 

I think they will g0 5-1 and get around a 12 seed in the tournament.

I think they go 5-1 with a loss to either Florida or South Carolina.

or 6-0....lol

 

I think they will g0 5-1 and get around a 12 seed in the tournament.

 

That was obvious. :thumb:

I see them going 2-4, and needing to win the SEC Tournament to make the field of 64.

 

@ Vanderbilt L

 

vs. Tennessee W

 

@ South Carolina L

 

vs. LSU L

 

vs. Georgia W

 

@ Florida L

 

I think this is probably very close, and this will spell doom for UK's chances. I've said it many times that they have to be 11-5 in the SEC to get into the Dance. I could possibly see a 3-3 scenario in this final swing. I think they'll beat Georgia, Tennessee or LSU (but not both), and maybe getting one @ Vandy. But I don't see them going a much-needed 4-2.

 

They could go 3-3 and win 3 in the SEC tourney and still get in, but I don't see this team winning 3 SEC tourney games either.

 

I think the NCAA chances are bleak for this squad. This stretch of the schedule is most difficult. A lot of fans are overlooking the fact the majority of our conference wins came against the lower-tier SEC opponents (Georgia, Vandy, Auburn, Arkansas, & Alabama...combined 14-36 in the SEC). Even if you add UT & Florida, the teams we've beaten are a combined 27-43 in conference.

 

As for the teams left on our schedule, they are a combined 34-26. It just doesn't look good.

 

To go 4-2 the rest of the way, we have to hold court @ home and steal one on the road. That requires beating BOTH UT & LSU and either Vandy, Florida, or SC on the road. That'll be tough to do, even with a healthy Patterson.

UK needs to go 4-2 at worst down the stretch to make the tournament. Anything less and they'll need a great showing in the SEC tourny to get in.

I think a lot depends on the health of Patterson.

I think 3-3 is the most likely scenario, but as someone mentioned, you never know about this team. Not a bad year at all though, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.