Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay's take on Gillispie's interviews

Featured Replies

There is a story out there that the lady once rebuffed romantic overtures from one BCG.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a story out there that the lady once rebuffed romantic overtures from one BCG.

 

I seen that on another website. I thought it was written as kindof a joke, but am not sure.

You do realize money talks, and the SEC is getting it in spades from ESPN, right???

 

Don't think some people really get this.

Don't think some people really get this.

 

Yeah most importantly BCG.

Who said Gillispie can't take the heat? You are being critical of us for being critical of John Clay for being critical of Billy G.

 

I said it. Just look how childish he acted.

Les, I was asking you how Clay being critical of BCG was different than BCG being critical of the media.

Same dance, different leader, IMO.

I will say JE grabs Kevin Stallings for her halftime skit.

Les, I was asking you how Clay being critical of BCG was different than BCG being critical of the media.

Same dance, different leader, IMO.

 

They are paid to criticize/praise him. He is paid to give a standard fluff answer and move on quickly. End of story.

Honest question: is it truly his job? Are coaches required to do the interviews (which I also think are stupid and really don't provide any insight whatsoever to the watching fans)?

 

I don't know for sure that it is contractually obligated, and I've never heard confirmation on that. However, I can't imagine any coach voluntarily agreeing to something so asinine.

I don't know for sure that it is contractually obligated, and I've never heard confirmation on that. However, I can't imagine any coach voluntarily agreeing to something so asinine.

I'd say you are absolutely right!

 

I wouldn't want to deal with him again if I was Jeannine Edwards and the Kentucky fans don't want to see him in action again either.

Is he paid to?

Has anyone established if the interviews are indeed part of the deal?

I don't care one way or the other, I was just saying what is good for one seems to tick the other side off when it happens to them. Sometimes coaches and the media are funny, sometimes sad.

They are paid to criticize/praise him. He is paid to give a standard fluff answer and move on quickly. End of story.

 

Well put Nky!

Well put Nky!

Someone needs to send a tape of Jeannine Edward's halftime interview with Kevin Stallings last night, to Billy Clyde and let him break it down and learn from it.

 

Stallings spoke with class and sophistication and then went on to his players in their locker room.

 

That's not too hard now is it Billy Clyde?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.