Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL @ Notre Dame 02/12/09

Featured Replies

UofL enters the game 18-4, 9-1. Notre Dame is 11-10, 3-7.

 

The Card's started ND's current 7 game losing streak. The Irish are very tough to beat at home, however they have lost the last two there. Very uncommon...(they had won 45 straight at home).

 

This games sets up as the ulitmate trap game for UofL. ND has too much talent to keep losing. They played UofL tough at Freedom Hall, and UofL hasn't looked good their past two games.

 

I just can't see the Irish losing three straight at home. Hopefully I am wrong.

UofL enters the game 18-4, 9-1. Notre Dame is 11-10, 3-7.

 

The Card's started ND's current 7 game losing streak. The Irish are very tough to beat at home, however they have lost the last two there. Very uncommon...(they had won 45 straight at home).

 

This games sets up as the ulitmate trap game for UofL. ND has too much talent to keep losing. They played UofL tough at Freedom Hall, and UofL hasn't looked good their past two games.

 

I just can't see the Irish losing three straight at home. Hopefully I am wrong.

 

I am not buying that. It is one thing if they had lost 2-3 games in a row, but I have not bought in to the ND hype at all this season. When UNC lost 2 straight games, they have too much talent to keep losing. Losing 7 in a row means you simply are not that good.

  • Author
I am not buying that. It is one thing if they had lost 2-3 games in a row, but I have not bought in to the ND hype at all this season. When UNC lost 2 straight games, they have too much talent to keep losing. Losing 7 in a row means you simply are not that good.

 

I disagree. When you have POY candidate and all upperclassman, that were a big part of the 45 game home winning streak, you have too much talent to lose 7 straight games.

 

It's not like they have been losing to chumps:

 

@UofL

@Cuse

Uconn

Marq

@Pitt

@UC

@UCLA

 

Six of the seven losses to teams that are ranked, and all have been in the top ten. ND woud be a top 4/5 team in most conferences, IMHO. Are they a great team, no. But they are dangerous, especially at home.

I've seen ND play 4 or 5 times now and I have been highly unimpressed with thier defense and rebounding. If they can catch UofL on an off night and find a way to rebound then maybe they have a chance, but I just don't see it. They can put up points, that is for sure but I'm going to have to go with UofL by 10.

 

75-65 UofL.

UL by 9

 

UL 81

ND 72

The streak starts and ends against against U of L.

I feel Notre Dame wins by about a dozen, they are a very solid ball club, and I am not sure that Louisville still has that fire.

I think Notre Dame wins this one.

  • Author

I am concerned with the health of Williams and Samuels too...

 

The Cards were pretty beat up after that game Sunday. Way too much was allowed to go on. Williams and Clark both injured their hand, Samuels got his teeth knocked out and Goode had to get stitches.

Cards get the win 68-65.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.