Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best college dunkers

Featured Replies

Currently, TWill has to be in the discussion...

 

:notworthy::thumb::thumb:

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Thompson

Kenny "Sky" Walker

Dominique Wilkins

Len Bias

Rex Chapman

 

I have listed a few but I have to say that I am old school in one way in that "when the dunk counts 3 points, I will put emphasis on it, just put the ball in the basket". :D

I do like the fg % of a dunk though.:thumb:

I had overlooked Lenny Bias. Good memory, "oldrambler".

I had overlooked Lenny Bias. Good memory, "oldrambler".

 

See post 26. :D

 

 

 

I watched a bit of this one, and it was very interesting to see footage of Alan Cutler, and also I saw a shot of GW's Alexander Koul.

Dirk could really get up.

 

 

 

I had forgotten "how high" Dirk could get. :D:lol:

I had overlooked Lenny Bias. Good memory, "oldrambler".

 

"Spud" Webb for N.C. STATE was another. I loved watching the little guy dunk.

Present=Blake Griffin He absolutely brings the house down when he dunks.

 

Amen to that. He is so powerful when he goes up to jam that I think he is going to rip the backboard off. That kid will end up being very good in the NBA. Almost like a less athletic Amare Stoudemire.

My current favorite dunker would have to be Gerald Henderson. He has hops out of this world and really throws it down. James White and Melvin Levitt had some nasty dunks in their tenure at Cincinnati.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.