Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 93 Notre Dame 83

Featured Replies

  • Author

I said in the prediction thread that we could let Harangody score his 20-25, and lock up the perimiter, we'd have a chance.

 

 

Harangody 28 pts.

 

Notre Dame- 3/13 from 3pt. line (23.1%)

McAlarney 0-5

Big win for UC... Take care of business and pull off one upset, and the impossible COULD happen. I'm not expecting it, but I have hope... Big game from Larry Davis.

Notre Dame is horrible. They've lost 6 in a row and are in serious danger of losing 8 in a row.

 

Their next game is @ UCLA and then they come home to play Louisville.

 

I look for them to win the NIT, though.

Do you not have to finish above .500 or better to be in the NIT? I think they are in danger of not qualifying..

Why was this game at the Coliseum?

Why was this game at the Coliseum?

UC is contracted to play one game a year there, and since they dropped Miami they had to pick another one. The Miss St game didn't count because it was part of the SEC/Big East event. Hate it and hope it goes away soon.

 

Huge, huge, huge game for Larry who has been in a big slump lately. Career high 21 points and did a great job on McAlarney. Now go steal one in DC Saturday and it gets interesting...

Big win for UC, I jumped on the wagon a couple weeks ago. I think they are working their way toward the tourny...

Great games by Davis and Vaughn. I thought that UC played as hard and with as much intensity as they have all year.

UC is contracted to play one game a year there, and since they dropped Miami they had to pick another one. The Miss St game didn't count because it was part of the SEC/Big East event. Hate it and hope it goes away soon.

 

Huge, huge, huge game for Larry who has been in a big slump lately. Career high 21 points and did a great job on McAlarney. Now go steal one in DC Saturday and it gets interesting...

 

How many showed up?

How many showed up?

This should help. It wasn't listed on the post game media box score... :lol:

Another wrong prediction. I thought ND would come out and really play well for the first time in a while, looks like I was wrong. Good win for UC..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.