Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is any SEC team built for...

Is any SEC team built for a NCAA tournament run??? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Is any SEC team built for a NCAA tournament run???

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

a NCAA tournament run???

 

I saw this question on ESPN.

Kentucky is

 

Go Cats!

Not the SEC teams I've seen play this year. I have yet to see LSU play, so I will withhold judgment on them.

a NCAA tournament run???

 

I saw this question on ESPN.

 

:thumb:

intro13.jpg

  • Author
:thumb:

 

:lol:

Not the SEC teams I've seen play this year. I have yet to see LSU play, so I will withhold judgment on them.

 

They could make a run, it depends on how they play, LSU has the capability to make a serious run in NCAA play.

 

 

I am hopeful for UK to make a run, and I can see Florida doing it.

Not the SEC teams I've seen play this year. I have yet to see LSU play, so I will withhold judgment on them.

 

The ESPN guys actually just mentioned LSU as a good looking team.

Tennessee just because they may come out and beat up on everybody but are more likely to get beat up

LSU

If USC can get in they can be dangerous. Outstanding veteran guard play has sent a lot of moderately ranked teams to the 2nd weekend...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.