Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 68 Louisville 51

Featured Replies

That may have made more sense that anything I"ve heard in at least 2 years.

 

That's what I do...I bring the sense...that's how I roll...

  • Replies 102
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's what I do...I bring the sense...that's how I roll...

The nonsense... :lol: :D

The nonsense... :lol: :D

 

No, no, no...if I'd meant nonsense, I'd have said, "...bring the 'sense..."

 

:p

I think UConn is clearly better, but not 17 points better. I'm still trying to figure out what Pitino's intentions were the last three minutes or so of the first half with those ridiculous lineup combos. He may have given up early on purpose.

Louisville was due to play a bad game. Just bad that it came against the BEST team in the country.

Louisville didn't get intimidated..

 

When your starting center takes 2 shots.....it's intimidation....Louisville had the deer in the headlights look....not good at all.

This team is built to be better in the next season or two, this year who knows?

 

How so?

 

TWill-Gone

McGee-Gone

Clark-Most Likely Gone

Samuels-Gone

 

You really think a team that loses it's best 3 players is going to be better next year?

How so?

 

TWill-Gone

McGee-Gone

Clark-Most Likely Gone

Samuels-Gone

 

You really think a team that loses it's best 3 players is going to be better next year?

 

This team is/should be good this year. However, Samuels will be back. No doubt, maybe even Clark.

I can't imagine Samuels leaving after the season that he's had. I've been highly unimpressed.

I can't imagine Samuels leaving after the season that he's had. I've been highly unimpressed.

 

I agree that it would be a mistake, but no one has ever confused college basketball players as intelligent...:lol:

I agree that it would be a mistake, but no one has ever confused college basketball players as intelligent...:lol:

 

Very true. He's been known as a one and done guy since the time he stepped on campus. It will be interesting. I think Clark is gone for sure.

Very true. He's been known as a one and done guy since the time he stepped on campus. It will be interesting. I think Clark is gone for sure.

 

Clark, to me at least, seems to have lost all interest in UofL some time ago. I think he's been gone since before the UK game.

I can't imagine Samuels leaving after the season that he's had. I've been highly unimpressed.

 

Yeah, he is only averaging 13 and 6 and a couple of blocks in the toughest conference in America as a true freshman... very unimpressive.

 

That being said, he hasn't came close to reaching his potential. He will be back for sure. I don't know where you all ever heard he was 1 and done...

Yeah, he is only averaging 13 and 6 and a couple of blocks in the toughest conference in America as a true freshman... very unimpressive.

 

That being said, he hasn't came close to reaching his potential. He will be back for sure. I don't know where you all ever heard he was 1 and done...

 

 

Pretty much every major recruiting person said he was a one and done player coming out of high school. Good enough?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.