The Future of Greenup County Football

PureFan

Not right now I can't name any and I don't know about our other assistants, I would like to see him keep them myself.....

I would like to see some of them continue. I am sure Coach Copley will want an opportunity to meet with them and see how they might work together.

Coach Copley will be meeting with the Football Boys at school today, and introduced at the basketball game tomorrow night. Then we have the Board meeting Monday and the Touchdown meeting Tuesday.

Things are really starting to move forward!

Edited by PureFan

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see some of them continue. I am sure Coach Copley will want an opportunity to meet with them and see how they might work together.

Coach Copley will be meeting with the Football Boys at school today, and intorduced at the basketball game tomorrow night. Then we have the Board meeting Monday and the Touchdown meeting Tuesday.

I hope there is a big crowd Satuday to really give him a huge welcome.

Coach Copley will be meeting with the Football Boys at school today, and introduced at the basketball game tomorrow night. Then we have the Board meeting Monday and the Touchdown meeting Tuesday.

Jacked up Purefan!:thumb:

Hey Ram,

Are we ever going to get to the "G's" on the team threads. I had to wait for ever last year because we went z to a. I was pumped this year thinking we would go a to z, but now we are doing this crazy random thing and I am waiting forever again this year..Quit picking on me.LOL

The participation is a big part but getting beat 7 to 8 games out of 10 games get's old. Losing 7 to 8 games a year doesn't bring out many players just look at the high school. I know one grade at each school has more or less players than the other. Which again makes it hard to compete against other teams. With the combining you have a chance competing with bigger schools year in and year out.

You said it all nobody likes to loose all the time so we have had a drop of boys because of this .But I bet if the teams start winning then we will see alot more come out for the team.JMO

I was told by this spring.

If we already have the equipment,then why is it taking so long to get it set up? The boys need this they have already missed so much with getting a new coach and all.I would be willing to bet that some of the parents would even help set the equipment up if it would hurry the process. Hey by the way where is the schedule for this year?:idunno:

Great news everyone:banana:.Just heard that about 70 some boys came down to meet the coach,that the coach had some really great things to say,one being that right now he knew the boys did not have his trust but he would earn their trust.He also said that they would be hitting the weights hard and was looking to have a great season.THAT THERE WOULD BE NO MORE SEASONS WITH ONLY 3 GAME WINS.Or a season with only 7 touchdowns.Everyone is getting excited and things are looking pretty good for the MUSKIES.:clap:

Hey Ram,

Are we ever going to get to the "G's" on the team threads. I had to wait for ever last year because we went z to a. I was pumped this year thinking we would go a to z, but now we are doing this crazy random thing and I am waiting forever again this year..Quit picking on me.LOL

Thurdsay my friend. Thursday, be here bright and early.

Great news everyone:banana:.Just heard that about 70 some boys came down to meet the coach,that the coach had some really great things to say,one being that right now he knew the boys did not have his trust but he would earn their trust.He also said that they would be hitting the weights hard and was looking to have a great season.THAT THERE WOULD BE NO MORE SEASONS WITH ONLY 3 GAME WINS.Or a season with only 7 touchdowns.Everyone is getting excited and things are looking pretty good for the MUSKIES.:clap:

Excellent news, I know Coach Copley talks about family instead of team and I really like hearing that.:clap:

Thurdsay my friend. Thursday, be here bright and early.

Coup are you ready, I'm getting excited:dancingpa
Thanks Ram, You had to know it wouldnt be long till I was giving you a hard time about it.:lol: Mom I have been excited for months, I cant believe we are talking this much football and baseball hasnt even started yet.....This is great.:thumb:

If we already have the equipment,then why is it taking so long to get it set up? The boys need this they have already missed so much with getting a new coach and all.I would be willing to bet that some of the parents would even help set the equipment up if it would hurry the process. Hey by the way where is the schedule for this year?:idunno:

I would say it will be happening faster now that Coach is pushing for it to get done.

Coach Copley and Coach Champlin will both be at the game tonight, let's have a good turn out for the game, show our Muskies some support on the hardwood and show our new coaches of our football program a very warm GCHS welcome to Greenup County.