Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC starting 5

Featured Replies

If I had an SEC starting 5 I would go with:

 

Devon Downey

Marcus Thornton

Jodie Meeks

Patrick Patterson

Jarvis Varnardo

 

What does everyone else think?

If I had an SEC starting 5 I would go with:

 

Devon Downey

Marcus Thornton

Jodie Meeks

Patrick Patterson

Jarvis Varnardo

 

What does everyone else think?

I like it but with T. Smith in for Thornton

I'd put Huertas for Thorton.

Downey

Calathes

Meeks

Patterson

Varnardo

 

Smith, Huertas, Thortan, Chism on the bench

If I had an SEC starting 5 I would go with:

 

Devon Downey

Marcus Thornton

Jodie Meeks

Patrick Patterson

Jarvis Varnardo

 

What does everyone else think?

 

I agree T. Smith for Thornton.

Calathes has to be in there. He's the best overall player in the league.

 

PG-Downey

SG-Calathes

SG-Meeks

PF-Patterson

C-Varnardo

Calathes has to be in there. He's the best overall player in the league.

 

By what measure?

Calathes has to be in there. He's the best overall player in the league.

 

PG-Downey

SG-Calathes

SG-Meeks

PF-Patterson

C-Varnardo

 

I am not sure that I agree with Calathes being the best overall player in the conference...but this would be my starting five as well.

Devan Downey

Jodie Meeks

Nick Calathes

Pat Pat

Jarvis Varando

By what measure?

 

When you take everything into consideration....Scoring, defense, rebounding, passing, leadership, etc.

By the looks of it everyone has Meeks and Patterson. That just shows how ineffective the rest of the Wildcat team is. To have two guys in the top five of SEC and not even be ranked. I know it's a down year in the SEC but that just bewilders me.. Sad thing is I root for the Cats every now and again.

Calathes has to be in there. He's the best overall player in the league.

 

PG-Downey

SG-Calathes

SG-Meeks

PF-Patterson

C-Varnardo

 

I'd go with that team.

Downey

Calathes

Meeks

Patterson

Varnardo

 

Smith, Huertas, Thortan, Chism on the bench

 

PERFECT, but I do not like Chism as a top 9 player in the SEC.

When you take everything into consideration....Scoring, defense, rebounding, passing, leadership, etc.

 

When I take all those into consideration, I choose Patrick Patterson.

PERFECT, but I do not like Chism as a top 9 player in the SEC.

 

Well I agree but there is not many big men that are as good as him. He was just a throw in though and I kinda agree with you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.