Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC starting 5

Featured Replies

When you take everything into consideration....Scoring, defense, rebounding, passing, leadership, etc.

 

:laugh:

When you take everything into consideration....Scoring, defense, rebounding, passing, leadership, etc.

 

Season averages:

 

Calathes:

18 points

5.3 rebounds

6.5 assists

3.4 TO

1.9 steals

0.2 blocks

52.4% FG

69.6% FT

 

Patterson

18.5 points

9.2 rebounds

2.1 assists

1.9 TO

0.7 steals

2.0 blocks

66.1% FG

80.4% FT

  • Author
Season averages:

 

Calathes:

18 points

5.3 rebounds

6.5 assists

3.4 TO

1.9 steals

0.2 blocks

52.4% FG

69.6% FT

 

Patterson

18.5 points

9.2 rebounds

2.1 assists

1.9 TO

0.7 steals

2.0 blocks

66.1% FG

80.4% FT

 

The only 2 categories that Calathes is ahead of Patterson at is assists and steals. I chose Thornton over Calathes because the guy can score. Downey is a very good passer and the idea of having Meeks and Thornton on the wings with Patterson scoring and the force Varnardo is inside I just really liked that combination.

 

My 2nd team would be:

 

Nick Calathes

David Huertas

Tyler Smith

Wayne Chism

AJ Ogilvy

When I take all those into consideration, I choose Patrick Patterson.

 

You can take Patterson, I'll take Calathes. Can't go wrong with either, but Calathes can do everything well. Both will be successful at the next level, but I think Calathes will be a star, Patterson not quite.

:laugh:

 

:lol:

 

That's profound. :rolleyes:

 

He's the most complete player in the league. There is not one thing he doesn't do well.

That's profound. :rolleyes:

 

He's the most complete player in the league. There is not one thing he doesn't do well.

 

:lol:

 

And Arizona State is underrated? :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol:

 

And Arizona State is underrated? :rolleyes: :lol:

 

Another profound statement....Once again, tell me what he doesn't do well?

Another profound statement....Once again, tell me what he doesn't do well?

 

Show me where I said he isn't good or isn't a well rounded player? Exactly.

 

I just don't think he is the best overral player in the league.

Show me where I said he isn't good or isn't a well rounded player? Exactly.

 

I just don't think he is the best overral player in the league.

 

No, you act like it isn't even close. When in reality, there is really only 1, maybe 2 other guys that could even be considered not named Calathes.

The only 2 categories that Calathes is ahead of Patterson at is assists and steals. I chose Thornton over Calathes because the guy can score. Downey is a very good passer and the idea of having Meeks and Thornton on the wings with Patterson scoring and the force Varnardo is inside I just really liked that combination.

 

My 2nd team would be:

 

Nick Calathes

David Huertas

Tyler Smith

Wayne Chism

AJ Ogilvy

 

I would have Gee and R. Steele in the 2nd 10.

I would have Gee and R. Steele in the 2nd 10.

 

Steele? Even though he doesn't play basketball anymore?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.