Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the best NFL franchise of the Super Bowl era

Which is the best NFL franchise in the Super Bowl era? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the best NFL franchise in the Super Bowl era?

    • Steelers
      57%
      31
    • Cowboys
      22%
      12
    • 49ers
      11%
      6
    • Other (please specify)
      9%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I saw an article addressing this, and wondered what everyone on BGP thought.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My knee-jerk response would be the Steelers, but I haven't "researched" it.

  • Author

I would say the Steelers, especially IF they win on Sunday. First to win 6 super bowls would be hard to argue against. Also, small market team, same style & aura for 40 years, only 3 coaches in that time frame & as of now are 5 out of 6 in the big game. Did not have long horrific stretches of time (eg 49ers) where they were terrible.

I would say the Steelers, especially IF they win on Sunday. First to win 6 super bowls would be hard to argue against. Also, small market team, same style & aura for 40 years, only 3 coaches in that time frame & as of now are 5 out of 6 in the big game. Did not have long horrific stretches of time (eg 49ers) where they were terrible.

 

I never knew Pittsburgh was small-market- it has less people than Aurora, Colorado!

  • Author
I never knew Pittsburgh was small-market- it has less people than Aurora, Colorado!

 

I guess the only major markets are the really big cities (NY, LA, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, etc).

 

Here is the link to the article which points to the Steelers being the writer's choice.

 

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9151738/If-Steelers-win,-they're-arguably-the-era's-top-franchise?MSNHPHMA

Do not the Cowboys have the most? I would find that to be the only way to decide.

Steelers have done it consistantly. The others have had down seasons. The Steelers are the symbol of greatness to me.

  • Author
Do not the Cowboys have the most? I would find that to be the only way to decide.

 

Tied with the Steelers and 49ers with 5 wins each.

HB did you vote other? Fess up.

10 years ago this would have been super hard deciding between the Cowboys and 49ers. The Cowboys are still up there, but the Niners have fallen off the map.

 

If the Steelers win on Sunday, it's them. If not, it's a tie between them and Dallas.

I will vote Steelers and yes I am bias.... :notworthy:

I will vote Steelers and yes I am bias.... :notworthy:

 

I voted Steelers to and I am not Bias. LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.