Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forest 70 Duke 68

Featured Replies

Oklahoma and Texas would be big matchup problems too IMO. Pitt gives them problems too, but it's size more than athleticism. I would put them in front of Texas and Pitt, but they would be tough matchups. Look I can see flaws in everyone and say they won't win 6 tourney games and I'd be right about every team but 1. It's just my belief that Duke can't match up w/ long athletic teams 3 or 4 games in a row.

 

I don't disagree....but I also know Duke doesn't play this poorly 3-4 games in a row either.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't disagree....but I also know Duke doesn't play this poorly 3-4 games in a row either.

 

It would only take one though.

What a joke, the number 4 team storms the court after a win...

And it's the second time this season they did it too. That's what kills me personally. I could almost forgive it against UNC being that people were seriously talking about them going undefeated, but it was certainly unnecessary tonight. There's a joy of storming the court, and there's also acting like you've been there before. Same thing we say about touchdowns in the NFL and college.

^ I HATE when teams storm the field or court. Duke did it against VPI when Dockery hit the prayer in '04 or '05....and Louisville has done it way too many times in football.

  • Author
As you know I am a HUGE Duke homer, and I find it an absolute joke the way that Mike Patrick drools over Duke....give it a break.....when Dick Vitale seems un-biased in reagards to Duke, in a telecast, it has to be bad.

 

:thumb:

 

I am not the kind that thinks there is some huge media conspiracy in favor of Duke, but he is sooooo over the top. I'm glad you agree.

:dancingpa:jump::jump:

 

Awesome thanks!!!! I agree, 100% with your synopsis of the goings on in the game.

After tonight I believe there are four teams that are more athletic and CAN beat them for the title...

 

UConn

Louisville

Carolina

Wake

 

Obviously it looks like an Elite Eight or Final Four matchup.....I can take it.

 

Off the top of my head I would add Oklahoma, Pitt, Marquette, and by the end of the year Mich. St. to that list.

I didn't watch the whole game, so I can not comment rather wither team got favorable calls or not, but I thought that should have been an offensive foul, or no call at all.

 

There were quite a few calls that went against Wake that were so late Wake had picked up the ball and started to the other end of the court. It was as if the refs looked at coach K and were intimidated Duke always gets there fair share of calls. Teague was hammered on the drive with 3 ticks left so I dont wanna hear anything about a push off on the last play. That play was drawn up and executed to perfection way to go Wake. It's always a good day in college basketball when Duke loses.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I honestly thought Wake would beat them worse at home, but I'll take it. It's a Duke loss and I hate them more than my ex-wife's raging tempor tantrums.

There were quite a few calls that went against Wake that were so late Wake had picked up the ball and started to the other end of the court. It was as if the refs looked at coach K and were intimidated Duke always gets there fair share of calls. Teague was hammered on the drive with 3 ticks left so I dont wanna hear anything about a push off on the last play. That play was drawn up and executed to perfection way to go Wake. It's always a good day in college basketball when Duke loses.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

This post is awesome....dead on......I agree :thumb:

This post is awesome....dead on......I agree :thumb:

 

Ditto...

This post is awesome....dead on......I agree :thumb:

Even the part about it being a good day when Duke loses? :sssh:

There were quite a few calls that went against Wake that were so late Wake had picked up the ball and started to the other end of the court. It was as if the refs looked at coach K and were intimidated Duke always gets there fair share of calls. Teague was hammered on the drive with 3 ticks left so I dont wanna hear anything about a push off on the last play. That play was drawn up and executed to perfection way to go Wake. It's always a good day in college basketball when Duke loses.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

:thumb: You got that right. :banana::banana::banana:

Even the part about it being a good day when Duke loses? :sssh:

 

Something like that :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.