Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forest 70 Duke 68

Featured Replies

If I was a WF fan, I'd be very worried about the way they handled the ball towards the end of the game.

 

Duke is a solid squad but they didn't shoot nearly well enough to get back into that game without Wake's help. If Teague is to be mentioned among the best PG's in the land this year, he's going to have to make much, much better decisions. You can tell the talent is there, though...

 

Personally, I had no problem with Teague fishing like that. He never got the foul, but it was close.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're dead on....BUT I ask you this....if I were never on this site, would Duke losses and their ensuing threads thrive like they have the last 6 1/2 years? I say no.

 

Yes. No doubt in my mind. Don't hurt your shoulder trying to pat yourself on the back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.