Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake Forest 70 Duke 68

Featured Replies

BTW, I love the hate for Duke on this site...it's makes my pulse beat that much more.....keep it up BGP.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, I love the hate for Duke on this site...it's makes my pulse beat that much more.....keep it up BGP.

 

The hate for Duke on a website makes you're pulse beat more? You need to get out more...

BTW, I love the hate for Duke on this site...it's makes my pulse beat that much more.....keep it up BGP.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb: Some just can't help it. They would rather Duke lose than their own team win. :idunno:

The hate for Duke on a website makes you're pulse beat more? You need to get out more...

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb: Some just can't help it. They would rather Duke lose than their own team win. :idunno:

 

Believe me, I live an awesome life.....what makes me laugh is the lack of reciprocity.

Believe me, I live an awesome life.....what makes me laugh is the lack of reciprocity.

 

I wished I lived an awesome life. Unfortunatley, at this time, the only bit of happiness I get is when KY wins, or Duke (and a few other teams) lose. :puke: That is what my life has become.

I wished I lived an awesome life. Unfortunatley, at this time, the only bit of happiness I get is when KY wins, or Duke (and a few other teams) lose. :puke: That is what my life has become.

 

Psalm 24:1

I thought that Henderson took the game-tying shot WAY too early.

I thought that Henderson took the game-tying shot WAY too early.

 

If he would've missed it, I would agree.....but he hit.

I thought one of the funniest things that Patrick said was; "This reminds me of the game were Duke came back from 10 down in the last minute to beat Maryland", then said, "this game is nothing like that game" in the next breath.

If he would've missed it, I would agree.....but he hit.

 

Still left way too much time on the clock for Wake. Duke was better off going into OT with the momentum.

Still left way too much time on the clock for Wake. Duke was better off going into OT with the momentum.

 

Like I said, if he misses and Wake gets it, that point is dead on....if he misses and let's say Singler gets a put back with 2 seconds left, it's dead on the right thing to do. Duke was lucky to have another chance as it was, he saw a shot, and took it. If the #1 defense in the ACC finishes another 13 seconds, the go to OT...no shame in that.

BTW, I love the hate for Duke on this site...it's makes my pulse beat that much more.....keep it up BGP.

 

They way you are acting over it tonight makes people hate them that much more. So I guess the beat will go on.

I will say one thing about this game. I would be please if I was a Duke fan, they shot the ball very poorly and they were still right there in the end. I think if this game is played again they probably take it home.

I'm not fully convinced that the walk call on Duke was the right call.

They way you are acting over it tonight makes people hate them that much more. So I guess the beat will go on.

 

I am one mere person here in the Commonwealth....if a bast majority hates, arguably the best program in the last 20 years, because of me....I am flattered......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.