January 26, 200917 yr Lunardi's latest bracketology.. I like this bracket for a run to the Elite 8, and a possible rematch with UNC for a spot in the FF. Bracketology, baby.
January 26, 200917 yr I would like that bracket and defintley think we could win some games theres. Nice to see us at a 4 seed though, pretty respectable.
January 26, 200917 yr -Do they still use the pod system for seeds 1-4? I just find it somewhat hard to understand the benefit to UK for them to be in Boise. -UK has moved up 7.5 seed lines in the last 3 weeks. They moved from #44 on the S-Curve to #14. -UK and UL are only 7 spots apart on the S-Curve, but they feel worlds apart to me right now. UL is on the fast track for a #1 if they can maintain their progress. Lunardi currently has the odds at 50% that they do. -SEC only has 3 teams in, though both South Carolina and LSU are in the last 4 out. Big East leads the way with 9 teams.
January 26, 200917 yr -Do they still use the pod system for seeds 1-4? I just find it somewhat hard to understand the benefit to UK for them to be in Boise. -UK has moved up 7.5 seed lines in the last 3 weeks. They moved from #44 on the S-Curve to #14. -UK and UL are only 7 spots apart on the S-Curve, but they feel worlds apart to me right now. UL is on the fast track for a #1 if they can maintain their progress. Lunardi currently has the odds at 50% that they do. -SEC only has 3 teams in, though both South Carolina and LSU are in the last 4 out. Big East leads the way with 9 teams. 3 Weeks ago Louisville beat Kentucky on a 27 Footer at Home but you feel they are Worlds apart? Has UL got that much better and UK that much worse?
January 26, 200917 yr 3 Weeks ago Louisville beat Kentucky on a 27 Footer at Home but you feel they are Worlds apart? Has UL got that much better and UK that much worse? UK certainly hasn't gotten worse but UofL's play has improved drastically since that game.
January 26, 200917 yr 3 Weeks ago Louisville beat Kentucky on a 27 Footer at Home but you feel they are Worlds apart? Has UL got that much better and UK that much worse? I'm making reference to the types of games UL has been playing since. They beat #18 Villanova on the road, #12 Notre Dame, #1 Pittsburgh, and yesterday beat #8 Syracuse on the road. I don't know how a game between the two would go today, I'm just saying as far as tourney resume, UL feels way above UK.
January 26, 200917 yr So with a 4 ranking, does that basically mean we are playing as one of the best 16 teams in the country? I'm glad they don't use poll rankings when seeding these teams. And if we are projected as a 4 already, is it possible that if we only lose 1-2 SEC games to get a 3 seed?
January 26, 200917 yr So with a 4 ranking, does that basically mean we are playing as one of the best 16 teams in the country? I'm glad they don't use poll rankings when seeding these teams. And if we are projected as a 4 already, is it possible that if we only lose 1-2 SEC games to get a 3 seed? If UK has any hopes of getting up to a three, they had better not lose to anyone in the SEC not named Tennessee or Florida.
January 26, 200917 yr I'd say a 4 seed would be incredible. Toughest part of our schedule is still ahead of us, IMO.
January 26, 200917 yr If UK has any hopes of getting up to a three, they had better not lose to anyone in the SEC not named Tennessee or Florida.14-2 might be able to get UK a 3. BTW, I dont see where you guys think that UK is in a good bracket to make a move. The South looks like the toughest to me
January 26, 200917 yr I love that 1st round matchup between VMI and UofL. Me too. VMI could beat them. I like UK's draw as well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.